Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on October 26, 2015
This waist stash served us perfectly while on vacation.

It has plenty of space for a couple of passports, some cash and assorted cards. Holding all of this, it still lays flat and is not obvious to anyone else that you are wearing it.

One thing worth planning around, however, is that you do need to lift your shirt up or stick your hand down your pants in order to access it. This is roughly the same with all hidden wallets and is the price you pay for security, but still worth remembering. It's probably not the best solution if you don't have the ability to carry a few bills outside the stash (in pockets or another small wallet), as the security is diminished if every time you want to buy something you need to expose the fact that you are wearing a waist stash.
on March 15, 2013
I used it on my recent trip and it worked flawlessly. I had it inside my shorts, even inside my underpants where it could not fall even if the straps broke, which they certainly did not. I recommend this highly.
on April 27, 2014
We just returned from a two week trip to Europe. My husband mostly wore this on the plane ride there. But.....believe me it was opened and closed a lot and then stored in our hotel safe. Safe place.....right?? My husband said that it was comfortable to wear. He hardly noticed he had it on. Anyway, we had no problems with the zippers as some of the reviews stated, although it was not stuffed full. We only had the Euros and copies of our passports inside. So bottom line is that it worked for what we needed it to do.
on January 22, 2013
I have used this with travel throughout Europe and it is great. It has room for passports, credit cards, hotel room key and cash. It was especially handy when traveling via train in Europe when we wanted to keep our passports physically on us. I doesn't show under clothing and is comfortable and light weight. Excellent product
on March 18, 2017
Nice for wearing when running or short trip for errands
on February 6, 2014
I use this on all my trips. I even use it when I'm traveling at home. I may carry a tote, but my money, credit cards, and passport are in the "Stash. I'm hands free and I don't have to worry about busy hands in my tote when I'm not looking or my backpack. If I'm on a short trip and don't need anything else (jacket, camera, etc), I am now hands free and my valuables aren't in view. I like that it has two pockets. It lays flat. It is soft and easily adjustable.
on June 25, 2014
I used this for 10 days in Rome during the hot June weather. It was perfect. I avoided having to carry a purse and didn't have to worry about pickpockets which are everywhere in the crowded city. I am very happy with this and will use it in the future of all travel. It was very reasonable in price too.
on May 23, 2014
This was good, its very rugged and stood up to wear and tear quite well. It was reasonably comfortable and presumably unobtrusive. I'm sure it will last a long time.
on July 2, 2014
There's quite a problem with pickpockets in Paris. I wore this under my clothes every day. It was comfortable and kept my valuables safeguarded. I highly recommend it.
on January 21, 2014
I used this for both Asia and Europe travel. Especially in Paris because there are a lot of pick pocketers, but I didn't use this as an alternative for a purse. I just put the most valuable items in it (passport, EXTRA money, id, etc..) and hit it in my pants. It is very thin and versatile.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question