Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 722 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 894 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 16, 2016
Without a doubt, these Lysol Lemon and Lime Blossom Disinfecting Wipes represent one of the most handy and useful cleaning and disinfecting items that I have ever used. They are extremely effective for both cleansing and disinfecting, and they are tremendously versatile, because they can be used for such a wide variety of cleaning tasks. In addition, their Lemon and Lime Blossom scent is pleasant and subtle, and not at all overpowering. Of course, the three-pack offered at this price point is a superb value. Overall, these Lysol Lemon and Lime Blossom Disinfecting Wipes are outstanding for day-to-day household cleaning tasks, and I give them a five-star rating, along with my highest recommendation.
on April 3, 2014
I always buy this brand and they are generally fine, but the last batch I received had issues with the dispensers. The wipes simply would not come out through the dispenser. The wipes were twisted and wouldn't tear at the perforations. It wasn't user error -- there is only one way to pull the wipes from the center through the dispenser. I really hesitate to purchase these again.
on July 31, 2014
Product is worth 5 Stars - But Packaging by Amazon Prime Pantry a problem. The tops on these containers just pop off, there are no threads.. and usually there is a foil seal that needs removed when you first use the item. Mine did NOT have the foil seal - Odd.

The problem is that my Prime Pantry box arrived with these wipes busted open by can goods packed on top of the wipes. The top was off and all the Lemon-Lime liquid inside had covered most of the items in the prime pantry box. Good thing all the other items were sealed well, but they all SMELL like lemon-lime now.

Amazon, please tell your shipping department to be more careful !!!!! I probably will not use the prime pantry service again as everything ordered was just thrown in a box. 3 bags of chips were rather crushed as well.
on October 10, 2014
I'm crushed after actually reading the "fine print" on these disinfecting wipes. This whole time I thought I was disinfecting the crap (sometimes literally) out of my house but alas, I've been wrong. This all chalks up to user error of course because Lysol does state the proper way to use these for disinfecting. I will say though, that before I was enlightened, these wipes did a great job of making me believe my house was clean.

Pros:
- They smell good
- They will disinfect if used properly
- Great price
- Convenient

Cons:
- Who has enough time to wait for these to dry and stuff? It kind of cancels out the convenience factor.

4 stars because they do in fact work if used the way they are supposed to. Minus 1 star because of the waiting factor. I won't buy them again for that reason.
on February 1, 2014
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Lemon & Lime Blossom, 240 wipes (3 pack) is a Great Deal with Subscribe & Save!

Especially, if you register as a "MOM" and you BUY *5* Items each month, then You will save 20% which makes it only $7.00!

This makes Lysol Wipes cheaper by more than $2.00, without a coupon and it is shipped Free to your front door Mom's!

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also seem to have a little more moisture than Clorox wipes, making them last all the way until the end.

Excellent Product and Excellent Value too!
on November 27, 2014
I have always kept a package of wipes in the grand children's diaper bag and in the bathroom with their potty. Otherwise, I have never been a big fan of wipes. I ordered these as part of a Prime Pantry order (if you don't have a Prime Membership which makes Prime Pantry available to you, you are seriously missing out). I ordered just in time for the Ebola scare that had me wiping exterior door knobs etc. frequently and for the flu to sweep through the household having me wiping interior surfaces constantly. These wipes smell great, clean great, and had me feeling a whole lot more confident about germ control in a household with 10 adult children and 9 grandchildren going through constantly.
on December 31, 2014
Great value. I use these all the time around the house since we have a few animals. One animal is a cat that likes to pee and poop indoors if we forget to let him outside. Another is our blind dog who misses the pee mat quite frequently. These work very well for cleaning both of those up. I also use them to clean my mouse, keyboard, computer desk, computer chair (plastic parts only, wouldn't use this on leather personally), and even the hardwood floor below my computer. Everything comes out very clean and smelling great. The seal on the container is very solid and after having these for months, there is not a single issue with drying out. They are all like brand new still.
on February 28, 2017
These wipes work well and clean and disinfect most surfaces. I use them on my stove top, my sink area, door knobs, phone, and toilet area. One goes a long way. That said, the smell is not bad at all. Just be sure to price check locally before ordering online. Now that Amazon must collect sales tax in many states, you might be able to obtain it locally at a lower or compatible price.
on November 28, 2012
The charm of this product is that you can place it on a counter in your kitchen (or another messy place) and use it instantly to clean up a mess.

If you have any men in your household, you will slowly accumulate a collection of worn out cotton undershirts. Combined with a cleaning fluid, you obtain a more effective cleaning tool, and it is less wasteful as well. Use it once and throw it away. Yet, the Lysol wipes are so much more convenient. You just pop open the can, pull out a wipe, and close the can. Start wiping.

I think the "disinfecting" bit is baloney. The scent, I could do without it. Other than that, the fluid included in these wipes is fine. I like to add a little plain water to the can (once), but this is just a personal preference. It is not at all necessary. The fabric is adequately large and strong for cleaning up messes in the kitchen.

I feel a little guilty about using disposable products like this, but I like these wipes.
VINE VOICEon March 19, 2013
Like most people, I like to have wet wipes on hand and keep a container in the kitchen and bathrooms for quick cleanup jobs. In general, they work really well for cleaning hard surfaces that are prone to smudging and soiling from use. I prefer them for cleaning the surface areas of the toaster and various counter top appliances in the kitchen and wiping down containers in the bathrooms.

The disinfecting properties make them handy for wiping off counters and other surfaces that are exposed to everything on a daily basis. The clean and toss aspect may not be frugal, but it's fast and does a good job.

I appreciate new scents to try out and this scent smells very fresh and pleasant. Suitable for nearly any room they might be used in. The heavy pine scents of days gone by still register "clean" to many of us, but I prefer scents that are both clean and pleasant. This one is both.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.