Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 4, 2017
These are the cheapest alkaline AA batteries I've been able to find and they work great. This is my second time buying a 100 pack (the kids toys burn through batteries), and they easily last just as long as the expensive brands. If you need inexpensive batteries, this is totally the way to go.
66 people found this helpful
on September 4, 2016
My final conclusion is that these AC Delco AA Batteries are a very good deal. I based my conclusion in three [3] factors:

1.- AC Delco Batteries last as long as my preferred batteries of decades: Duracell.

2.- I have one of those powerful, high-intensity, latest technology torches which uses four AA Batteries also my has a Fuji Finepix digital Camera that really kills AA Batteries. With these AC Delco Batteries, till this day I have used it 3 times taking 200 pics and I have not changed it yet. These AC Delco Batteries give me the same results as my trustworthy Duracell.

3.- The area where AC Delco Batteries are the winners is when it comes to price. Since they have a long shelf life, I purchased 30 of them. At the time of this review in June 2016, the price is under 25 cents for each AC Delco Battery. That price leaves my beloved Duracell waaaaaay back there in the competition.

I will remain faithful to trustworthy Duracell Batteries; but at the time being, it is unquestionable that AC Delco Batteries are the wise way to go; and so, I have 30 new friends: AC Delco Batteries.
202 people found this helpful
|88 comments|Report abuse
on January 9, 2017
Better than Duracell. For 20 plus years that is all I bought was Duracell. I have battery operated everything. Candles year round a lot of Halloween and Christmas decorations. I spend hundreds on Duracell. Then they just stop lasting there quality went down hill. I tried these hesitant in all my Christmas outdoor lights. I loved them lasted from nov 18 all the way through Jan 7 when I took decorations down. I just ordered more
38 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2016
I LOVE these batteries.
I bought them after seeing someones review where they measured the time to run out of juice and found these were just as good as the big advertised brands.

So far they have not let me down and for the price, you can't beat it.
16 people found this helpful
on January 27, 2017
I use these batteries in our 3 computer mouse devices. Sorry to say they last only about one week. Never have bought such weak batteries. Wish I could get my money back.
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 17, 2017
May 15th 2017 - arrived as promised and as advertised. All (100) batteries checked out on Accu Energy test and use by date 2027
Over half the price less than Duracell or Energizer AA. Giving 5 Stars as first time user.
Only time will tell on how well these AA batteries hold up under use, will update and re-rate as needed
review image
23 people found this helpful
on November 11, 2017
These batteries last a long time when compared to other similar batteries (like Amazon Basics). They're inferior to US-Made batteries like Duracell and Energizer, but not terribly so.

Whenever you buy from Amazon, use the Smile.Amazon.com website when you check-out and pay for your items. Amazon will donate a percentage of your transaction to your favorite charity. Make a difference!
6 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2017
Best deal I've found.

These are not quite the cheapest out there, but almost.
I saw someone's load test that found the AAA version of this brand is equal to or better than the leading brands.
Although I haven't tested these against others, I haven't noticed significantly less life than the big brands. Not gonna pay 4-5x as much for the name printed on the side.

At this price, if they last even half as long (or even 1/4!), it's still a better deal. I've gone through probably 25 of a 100 pack and found no duds.

I put a multimeter on a few of them and they come with a very strong charge.

Winner in my book.
4 people found this helpful
on October 1, 2017
Great batteries at an amazing price. We use them in our Xbox controllers and they last just as long as the other high-end expensive batteries. This is a no brainer purchase. Goodbye Energizer and Duracell, you've drained my pockets for far too long.
5 people found this helpful
on December 23, 2016
So far, so good... Better than what I bought in stores. Little more power. Held up well. Say 30% longer than standard battery. Don't hold me on that as depends how fresh and date you receive from seller. I got pretty fresh ones.
6 people found this helpful