Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 4, 2016
My final conclusion is that these AC Delco AA Batteries are a very good deal. I based my conclusion in three [3] factors:

1.- AC Delco Batteries last as long as my preferred batteries of decades: Duracell.

2.- I have one of those powerful, high-intensity, latest technology torches which uses four AA Batteries also my has a Fuji Finepix digital Camera that really kills AA Batteries. With these AC Delco Batteries, till this day I have used it 3 times taking 200 pics and I have not changed it yet. These AC Delco Batteries give me the same results as my trustworthy Duracell.

3.- The area where AC Delco Batteries are the winners is when it comes to price. Since they have a long shelf life, I purchased 30 of them. At the time of this review in June 2016, the price is under 25 cents for each AC Delco Battery. That price leaves my beloved Duracell waaaaaay back there in the competition.

I will remain faithful to trustworthy Duracell Batteries; but at the time being, it is unquestionable that AC Delco Batteries are the wise way to go; and so, I have 30 new friends: AC Delco Batteries.
88 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2017
These are the cheapest alkaline AA batteries I've been able to find and they work great. This is my second time buying a 100 pack (the kids toys burn through batteries), and they easily last just as long as the expensive brands. If you need inexpensive batteries, this is totally the way to go.
0Comment| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 20, 2018
SHORT life. Giving these 2 stars instead of 1 because they were very cheap and they do work when you put them in a device initially. We bought 2 of the 100 packs of AA plus the AAA size and it has been over 6 months so we have a history now. The life of these batteries is a small fraction of a name brand alkaline battery. Our cordless mice last over a year with a Duracell - with these they don't make a month. Our electronic combination safe lasts so long with name brand batteries that I forget how to change the batteries and have to google it every couple years when the batteries die. There is a silver lining for these batteries as even I can remember how to do it when forced to repeat the act every month. Now I just leave the little hex wrench there on the safe since I will be needing it again soon. They are not worth the effort even if free other than for kids toys that you figure they will leave on and drain whatever battery you give them so they may as well be cheap. Our remote controls last longer with the cheapo free batteries that come with them than these batteries. Seriously - I took out the light chinese battery in a remote that was original for a TV that we had over a year. These ACDelco batteries were then put in and I had to replace those again just a few weeks later. Bought the big multi-pack of Duracell at sams a few days ago as i am done wasting my time changing out batteries all the time.
on December 28, 2017
Can't say I love it as I can't attest to the longevity of the batteries compared to other brands. I just like the fact that I can buy this many batteries for this price. I can throw batteries at all the kids' toys and everyone's happy. I've used a set of 8 in my trail camera and they seem to last about 1 week. I've replaced them once and we're up on a week and they're about dead again so it's consistent. I got the same time out of Energizer's Lithium batteries though (even though those have a horrible review for longevity), so they seem competitive. I will purchase again when we use these 100.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These were surprisingly powerful. I have been using another brand, but when I put these in my milk frother, it spins far faster. Almost too fast. I also used some in my outdoor Christmas lights, and they last around two weeks, or more, running for six hours a day.
on January 15, 2018
I think these batteries work just as good as Energizer, Duracell, etc. We use a lot of batteries in my house so I like to buy in bulk so we always have some on hand. These are a great deal!
on January 16, 2018
Seem to work as well as Duracells or Energizers but are much cheaper. Haven't found any dead or weak ones like I did in my last batch of Eveready. No leaks as well. Would purchase again.
on November 29, 2015
We have small children and flashlights, so we go through a lot of batteries. These work great for our needs, and at the price they are great. I wouldn't recommend using them in cameras or flashes because they don't last very long when the power is constantly being sucked, but for the price, it's hard to beat.
on January 20, 2017
The item arrived on time and the packaging was great. It works well and I have had no issues with it so far. It appears to be made of good quality materials. I would buy this item again
on January 18, 2018
Box was damaged and missing half dozen or so batteries. The replacement package looking perfect but was missing 6 or 10 batteries. Quality control needs to be involved