Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 4, 2016
My final conclusion is that these AC Delco AA Batteries are a very good deal. I based my conclusion in three [3] factors:

1.- AC Delco Batteries last as long as my preferred batteries of decades: Duracell.

2.- I have one of those powerful, high-intensity, latest technology torches which uses four AA Batteries also my has a Fuji Finepix digital Camera that really kills AA Batteries. With these AC Delco Batteries, till this day I have used it 3 times taking 200 pics and I have not changed it yet. These AC Delco Batteries give me the same results as my trustworthy Duracell.

3.- The area where AC Delco Batteries are the winners is when it comes to price. Since they have a long shelf life, I purchased 30 of them. At the time of this review in June 2016, the price is under 25 cents for each AC Delco Battery. That price leaves my beloved Duracell waaaaaay back there in the competition.

I will remain faithful to trustworthy Duracell Batteries; but at the time being, it is unquestionable that AC Delco Batteries are the wise way to go; and so, I have 30 new friends: AC Delco Batteries.
88 comments| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2017
These are the cheapest alkaline AA batteries I've been able to find and they work great. This is my second time buying a 100 pack (the kids toys burn through batteries), and they easily last just as long as the expensive brands. If you need inexpensive batteries, this is totally the way to go.
0Comment| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 28, 2017
Can't say I love it as I can't attest to the longevity of the batteries compared to other brands. I just like the fact that I can buy this many batteries for this price. I can throw batteries at all the kids' toys and everyone's happy. I've used a set of 8 in my trail camera and they seem to last about 1 week. I've replaced them once and we're up on a week and they're about dead again so it's consistent. I got the same time out of Energizer's Lithium batteries though (even though those have a horrible review for longevity), so they seem competitive. I will purchase again when we use these 100.
on November 11, 2017
These batteries last a long time when compared to other similar batteries (like Amazon Basics). They're inferior to US-Made batteries like Duracell and Energizer, but not terribly so.

Whenever you buy from Amazon, use the Smile.Amazon.com website when you check-out and pay for your items. Amazon will donate a percentage of your transaction to your favorite charity. Make a difference!
These were surprisingly powerful. I have been using another brand, but when I put these in my milk frother, it spins far faster. Almost too fast. I also used some in my outdoor Christmas lights, and they last around two weeks, or more, running for six hours a day.
on January 15, 2018
I think these batteries work just as good as Energizer, Duracell, etc. We use a lot of batteries in my house so I like to buy in bulk so we always have some on hand. These are a great deal!
on January 16, 2018
Seem to work as well as Duracells or Energizers but are much cheaper. Haven't found any dead or weak ones like I did in my last batch of Eveready. No leaks as well. Would purchase again.
on November 29, 2015
We have small children and flashlights, so we go through a lot of batteries. These work great for our needs, and at the price they are great. I wouldn't recommend using them in cameras or flashes because they don't last very long when the power is constantly being sucked, but for the price, it's hard to beat.
on January 20, 2017
The item arrived on time and the packaging was great. It works well and I have had no issues with it so far. It appears to be made of good quality materials. I would buy this item again
on January 18, 2018
Box was damaged and missing half dozen or so batteries. The replacement package looking perfect but was missing 6 or 10 batteries. Quality control needs to be involved
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse