Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on October 11, 2012
Great product. There is an obvious world of difference between this phone (a German made product) and the Chinese wanna be cordless phones. It's easy to program (read the manual first), it has WAAAAY more features than any other cordless phone in this price range (you can even turn the voice mail indicator light on/off on the devices). A feature I really like, is that numbers programmed into a handset (we have 3 of them) do not necessary show up on all phones (if you want you can "send" them to all phones), but these are truly independent devices, so my programmed phone numbers on my handset don't have to mix with my daughter's, but some commonly used numbers everyone can have on all handsets, it's your choice.
The build quality is great, the range is great (if you don't put it eco/low radiation mode), again, you get to customize the range/rf output. Adding an additional device to the "network" is very easy, and quick (previous reviewer must have NOT read the manual).
You can have custom ringtones for phone numbers, the list of features is long...
Far better than any other brand I owned so far (Panasonic, Vtech, Sony included).
on June 27, 2017
Item exactly as described. A++.
on July 29, 2011
I was looking for a high grade cordless phone and answering machine. I was not interested in the cheap phones at the big box stores. These are great phones. The answering machine works great, nice clear sound. The battery life is great. I am surprised that phones powered by 2 AAA batteries last for days out of the cradle. Excellent quality and features. These phones, and answering machine are made in Germany not China by Seimens. My logic was since they make medical equipment they should make a quality phone. Well I'm impressed. Sure it is plastic but it feels like someone actually put some effort into the design.
on January 26, 2015
Nice looking. Long-lasting battery. Interesting ring-tones. The extra handset is helpful. My big beef with this phone is that the features and functions are terribly difficult and counterintuitive to navigate through. It's a throw-back to a time before the iwhatever world.
on January 7, 2015
not happy with at all, I gave it away, was having to much trouble with it
It was not a phone itself like I suposed it was, it needs another special phone to work as an extension.
on October 13, 2013
Order instructions were not clear. This hand set does not work with the main module that we ordered with it
on August 24, 2014
Medium quality product
on November 5, 2012
This is the best cordless phone system I have ever purchased, and I have bought Panasonic, AT&T, V-Tech, and Motorola.
on April 18, 2012
We purchased this system as we believed the manufacturer produced quality product. Boy were we wrong. Terrible system. Impossible to register remote units, range only about 30 feet in our house. When phone would ring and we answered, phone would go dead. Very obnoxious ring tone. Just poor engineering.So much for made in Germany. China does a better job.

Gigaset C300A-2 Dect_6.0 2-Handset Landline Telephone

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.