Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 564 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 632 reviews
on February 24, 2015
I bought this necklace to replace the necklace that came with my 2ct Swarovski Cubic Zirconia. I'm so glad I did, this necklace is beautiful. It shines and sparkles, it has a good weight to it and fits my pendant perfectly.
review image
on May 14, 2015
I give it 2 stars because it is pretty; that is where it isn't kinked. This is the second one I received that has multiple kinks in the chain and you can't 'shake it out' or anything. I just can't get one without kinks in it it seems. I guess I'll have to try a different necklace or something. I know it's free returns but it's frustrating.
review image
on May 25, 2012
The quality of this necklace cannot be over stated. I got my wife a locket with pictures of us at our wedding inside, so she wears it every day. Over the past few months she has gone through three $50+ chains. I decided to find one that looked like it was of good quality. When it arrived, I inspected it closely and it looks as though it is made of three chains woven into one, and it feels very strong. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a beautiful chain with superior quality.
on May 20, 2013
It turned my neck green, I googled the problem and says that the necklace is either just plated or mixed with nickel. It is bright and shiney and seems strong so if you don't mind a green circle around your neck you're good.
on September 7, 2016
I bought the gold-plated necklace. I wore this chain almost constantly for 3yrs, including showering and swimming. I finally decided that it has lost it's gold shine and have retired it. I feel like I definitely got my money's worth.
on February 9, 2016
Before you go and think this is some not created to give five stars on a product, let me tell you that I am in fact a human being. This necklace was very inexpensive for the quality of the product. It is a good length, easily long enough to fit the size of any lucky lady in your life yet not big enough to be uncomfortable. The light shines on it to give it a beautiful and vibrant shine that will certainly catch the eye of many. The quality of the product also is above the usual for products listed at this price, and I was overall very pleased with this item. I will be giving it to my dearest on Valentine's Day.
on June 16, 2015
Very pretty for about 1 day then turned almost completely black. Very cheap. I should of never ordered sterling silver that is not plated. If I wanted to clean it daily it would be fine. Don't wast your time. I went to EBAY and ordered a 10 k white gold chain. Much more expensive but pretty.
on February 26, 2014
I have been trying to find a replacement for the chain that came with a pendant I received for Christmas. I have received broken chains, tarnished chains and chains where the spring ring was so small I couldn't get it to work. This one arrived in perfect condition with a lobster claw that was easy to work. The problem was it is too thick for the size of the pendant. It could easily be worn alone but that wasn't what I was looking for so unfortunately, I had to send it back. For a larger pendant or to use alone it would have been perfect. I suspect different vendors have different ideas of a mm. This chain was only .02 mm thicker than a previous chain I purchased that was rather thin. I expected this one to be slightly thicker than the last but it was substantially thicker. For someone who is looking for a thicker chain of good quality at a good price, this one is perfect.
on March 17, 2016
This is a very sparkly necklace. It actually distracted a client who has ADHD, and I assured her it was not platinum as she was very impressed. I really love it. I wear it with a very sparkly Solitaire cubic zirconium, and that added to the effect. It's much nicer looking than the thread thin chain that came with the pendant I bought separately. I recommend this product.
on January 3, 2015
My chain is really pretty but came with a small kink in it- It took a while to work the kink out- And it might have changed the effected area.. It was minimal so I didn't return, and I know Amazon would have taken back as they have a AWESOME return policy.

Been wearing now for 2 months- Still shiny and pretty- Other then the kink, all is great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.