Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on August 8, 2014
I purchased the Creative HQ-1600 Headphones (Black), in 2012.

When I purchased this item, I wasn't expecting to get a quality product considering the pretty low price. I was amazed to hear the near perfection of sound quality, minus the lack of bass. I consistently put these headphones through hell and back, and they continue to stay intact and work properly. This item has proven to be extremely durable, even with normal wear and tear from the user. The product is definitely worth it's price... this time.
on August 7, 2011
I ordered the Creative Labs headset to supplement other headsets used while editing raw audio files that will eventually be released as audio books. I typically review edited files using at least three different kinds of headsets. Other reviewers have found this headset particularly comfortable, however, I find it uncomfortable if worn more than 15 or 20 minutes. The quality of the audio is good and because it fits over my ears I am able zero in on my audio without the overhead of noise cancellation electronics. However, the plastic used to enclose the cushioning produces very distracting noise with the slightest of head movement. For this reason I find it marginally useful for the purpose I originally intended for it.
on June 3, 2012
I don't recommend this to anybody who listens to bass music. I don't know about anybody else, but when I change the EQ to bass boost on my iPod, I hear this little crackling sound. I don't know if its a defect or not so I just changed it to treble booster and it works fine. I've been using these as my "studio monitors" while I save up for some real headphones or my KRK Rokits. But all in all, these are excellent and high quality and they are great for the price.
on May 29, 2013
I bought this when it was on sale at a much lower price a long time back. It feels like the sound is getting better as I use it. Was surprised by the sound quality that it transmits. I mostly use it while gaming. For that price I doubt you'll find something close to it. sometimes use it for 6-7 hrs and yet my ears dont hurt. awesome headset..
on January 4, 2014
It was broke when I received it.. I can't say whether this is common.. Seems like it would be, since its nearly fully made of hard plastic.. I wouldnt buy again , now that I've seen the way the ear piece fits to the head piece...
on September 4, 2012
Loved everything about the headphones except there is no volume control. Was disappointed because even in much cheaper sets you can find a volume control. Everything else was great - they sound great & fit great especially if you have a small head. Even without the volume control, I would recommend them.
on October 13, 2014
Nice headphone in this price range, but it hurts my ears somehow after I use it for more than an hour.
on June 18, 2014
As expected from creative. Sound that cant be heard from my old logitech speaker is crystal clear using this headphones.
on September 18, 2013
phones were broken, gave them to the goodwill did not like the phones because they had one ear that kept getting disconnected from the headband
on September 30, 2010
I have had many different headphones, and these are by far the best I have ever heard. Light weight, comfortable, and the sound is perfect. Excellent highs and nice rich, deep lows. You can were them for hours. I have a set of Bose noise canceling headphones, and they don't even come close to matching these for sound or comfort. Before I bought these, I had another set of Creative headphones that were great, and they still are. But these are even better. Because they fit completely over your ear, they are more comfortable, and they block a lot of the surrounding noise.

All this for under $60? Wow!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.