Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amscan Fiesta Paper Fan Decorations (Set of 6)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Size: 13 x 11"|Color: Multi Color|Change
Price:$6.15+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 19, 2013
Very bright colors, heavy card stock paper. I was a bit disappointed with the size of the fans, they do not give the diameter in the description, so, please not not make the same mistake that I made, believing the photo was to scale. Here are the sizes of the fans when open: 2~ 16", 2~ 12" and 2~ 8". They will work okay, I'll just hang a few pom-poms with them. I hope this helps.
33 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2015
Not as big and ASSORTED colors!!! I was very disappointed that 2 of them had pictures of margaritas and cacti on them (this was for an adult part but I didn't want cutesy pictures on them)
review image review image
on April 15, 2015
Bought for my husband's party. When putting them together I would recommend using some tape. The fan came with taped edges but it didn't hold all that much.
review image
on May 14, 2014
After reading the reviews about how these fans pop open, I decided to staple the sides together instead of using the tape they come with. They stuck together well using the staples but about two weeks in, two of the fans lost their internal/central glue (the two smallest ones, surprisingly) and turned in on themselves. Of course our party was over by then (I'd been too busy to take down the decor) so I didn't care. However, the majority survived. When I did take them down, I used a staple remover and packed them away for the next party. Hopefully the internal/central glue will survive on the rest of these until our next shindig. I would buy them again as they are quite colorful and cheerful and reasonably priced. FYI, they do come with string to hang up but I think it's classier to use invisible thread.
on August 8, 2013
The colors are beautiful, and for the 10 minutes that I first put them up, they were fun. But, after that, they fold in on themselves, and throughout the party, I had to keep applying more tape to try to hold them "open" in the fan shape.
on May 13, 2012
The fans and table runner added the perfect color and decor to my mexican themed bridal shower. I would recommend both products highly!!
on March 19, 2014
These are great fun but please note, they're not as large as they appear in the ad. Plus, the wind destroyed several of them during an outdoor party. Granted, I live on the Ocean and the air is humid/warm. But, they would be great for indoor use.
on August 30, 2013
These decorations should about 7 to 10 dollars at the most.

Pros Very Pretty Colors ~ Come with string to hang up

Cons They were poor quality as far as how they hold up...they do fold in as another review stated.
on September 8, 2015
I ordered 2 packs of these in June of 2015, and I received exactly what was shown and stated: a variety of 6 different paper fan decorations that ranged from 8" to 16", three being smaller solid colors and the others were larger striped ones. All fans were printed on both sides. There was a string attached, and after you unfolded the fan and used the sticky tab to hold it together you were supposed to put the string through both halves of the fan and hang it from the ceiling. Unlike other reviews, I had no problem with the sticky tab holding the fans together or with any fans falling apart after hanging a while. I was able to assemble and hang all 12 fans from the 2 packs I ordered in less than 5 minutes from the drop ceiling at work. Piece of cake. Everyone loved how festive they looked, so we've left them hanging ever since - I would say these were worth every penny!
on August 20, 2015
The picture doesn't match the fans that were sent. Instead of the red/violet/teal/yellow concentric circle designs shown, we got fans with fiesta party images like somberos and margaritas, which weren't useful to me.