Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on June 23, 2017
A travel through Alaska with Sarah and her family, as they hunt, fish, mountain climb, camp and show off the many aspects of this great colorful state.
on April 5, 2017
Awesome show. Loved all the nature scenes and hunting scenes and the Palin family. I never saw the show but I'm glad the DVD was available for purchase. Quick shipping.
on September 15, 2015
Absolutely beautiful scenery. Reminded me of my trips to Alaska and what I had seen there. Also, reminded me of old friends from Fairbanks, now deceased. What the Palin's did as a family reminded me of what my friends did. Brought good memories in a beautiful setting.
on October 10, 2016
I love it wish I could travel there and meet Sarah in here beautiful world
on April 3, 2016
If you want to get a tour of Alaska, this tape is great. There is a lot of humorous scenes in it also but, own to earth.
on February 1, 2016
Brilliant overview of life in Alaska love Mrs Palin or no to this is a truly wonderful look at life in the great state. And for the price its worth the risk to find out about the life of the governor and family life in the great state.
on April 28, 2016
Good informal about area.
on March 1, 2016
Love it!
on June 5, 2014
I so much enjoyed the adventures the Palin family took me on with this DVD set. It's showing us what real survival is in a determined lady's life and what a smart, encouraging woman she is. Would definitely spend the hours again to watch. Learned so much about Alaska and my granddaughter and her husband just moved there. Gave this set of DVDs to them to prepare them for some things they might find enjoyable since they are a lot like Sarah Palin and her family.
on July 3, 2011
This was an outstanding family series, which included being prepared for the unexpected, and for thinking ahead in a tough land. I am a big supporter of the Palin family; at times they sounded a little corney and stilted, and playing to the camera, but overall the sincerity comes through. They are like every other family with their ups and downs, a few mistakes here and there, but hearts are on track and functional. I particularly enjoyed the visit from "Kate and Eight" which clearly showed the difference between peoples and how we're brought up in certain environment, Kate's being warm and comfortable. The little kids were having a blast though. She did say that you would shoot a gun to protect her children - hopefully we all would rather act expeditiously rather than standing there like dummies, which is how they portray women many times in the movies. Sarah's Mom and Pop are great - it's easy to see how her parents brought her up to be a good citizen, a strong woman and a patriot. I liked this series and the "Mama Grizzly."
Hoo-rah to Sarah and Alaska...