Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 176 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 211 reviews
on January 24, 2016
Have had for a week & love it. My sister had turned me on to the alkaline water in October. After a week or two I noticed a difference in my skin & stomach bloat was gone. Just felt good in general as did my husband who was weary at first. Started traveling 20 mins away to a natural health store where the cost was $30 a month for unlimited water. They used the Kangen machine which I could not afford. I found this one on Amazon that had an affordable price & does all the functions I wanted such as cosmetic water & higher alkaline for cleaning veggies, which by the way had no idea how much pesticides were on grape tomatoes (see photo below.) It came with a fluid to test the levels & each time the ph levels were spot on. Even tested the Kangen water I had left over versus my new machine & they were the same. Since I hate clutter I elected to hook it up to one of the faucets in our master bathroom. This way I can use for my face too. I have a bpa free jug I fill & keep up in the kitchen to refill water bottles for drinking. When we received the box there was info to order a under sink part but for now I'll just leave on counter. Highly recommended if you are like me & don't have $3k to spend on a machine but still want the benefits of drinking alkaline water. Installation was easy. We had a question during installation but there is a YouTube video that demonstrated the installation process so that helped. A day after I placed my order online a rep from the company called to thank us for the purchase & left a number for us to call with any questions. We wanted to know if we could run hot water thru the machine & it was not recommend for the 7.0 machine.
review image review image
11 comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2013
If I am interested in a subject or product, I do a lot of research as I am a ghost writer by profession for numerous authors. My clients depend on me to do my homework.

To begin with, we have had this water ionizer working in our home now for about a week and we love it. There are a multitude of benefits listed for drinking alkaline ionized water and you can find articles all over the web. You can also find a lot of overpriced machines. Most units appear to be well made, and there are many reasons given by each company why they are the best, but value and price do not add up in this fairly "new" emerging industry. As a case in point, I remember when my neighbor bought his plasma TV after the technology had just been launched and he paid nearly $10K for his TV. Water ionizers appear to be very much the same.

After considerable study, the two things we determined that were common among all alkaline water ionizers were pH levels and ORP. We read all the specifications on all the web sites for all the brands. One thing we did not want in our water was additives. So the machine we wanted to purchase needed to be chemical free. We also wanted to be assured that the plastics were BPA free or FDA approved. We found both these features with the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0.

We decided to buy a tester for ORP. I'll warn you that there are many of these ORP testers and most are tricky to work with according to people I have spoken with. They need to be cleaned in a solution and brushed with ultrafine sand paper. When I explained to some of the makers what we were testing, they were honest and told me that their devise would not work at its best for ionized water.

After speaking with a rep, I chose the "Pinpoint" ORP meter, which cost was about $120. Our goal was to reach a standard drinking water at about 9 to 9.5pH and get a negative (-) ORP of about -250. From what we have read about the antioxidant factor ORP, this would then be a great level for our drinking water. I don't necessarily recommend you purchase an ORP meter to prove that the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 works, but I did and it does. Remember, I do research for books for a living.

ORP and pH Testing

I can tell you that we were more than happy when our tests revealed that our standard Los Angeles tap water (our water started at about a pH of 7 and the ORP was a positive +135) flowing through the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 shifted to a 9.5 on the "daily drinking" setting and gave us a negative -450 to -475, better than what we had hoped for. We then tested the highest setting, which is for "cooking," and got an 11pH and -815 ORP. Yes, we didn't get the advertised -850 ORP, but these meters are never 100 percent correct, so that was good enough for us.

When speaking with the manufacturer, they recommended that since we are on LA city water that the internal activated carbon filter would be adequate. We found the filter to be fine for our source water. However, they do have other filter options if we need them. We also found out that the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 can be set up under the sink with a low-cost kit. We may consider that for the future.

Summary

If you're like me, looking for a good value, good product support (from the manufacturer), Amazon Prime benefits and want to trust someone who does his research, then I highly recommend this very user-friendly Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 water ionizer. Enjoy!
22 comments| 461 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2016
I have only had the machine for a week now, but have discovered the technique for maximizing -ORP by keeping the water flow to a minimum. Good stuff and the machine seems to be good quality. Greg was very helpful with my questions about uses for pH. Amazing customer service.
And will update in the future as I can see that after a daily commitment for sometime the benefits will be greater.
on September 16, 2017
WoW! I love this. I ended up upgrading to the 9.0 with the help of Mason at the company. I'm so glad I did! This machine is incredible! Easy to set up and use, very nice looking and with a lifetime warranty! They include a pH test kit so you can see that your water is actually the higher alkalinity that its supposed to be, and so right away, I did some testing. It was all perfect--exactly what it stated it would be! Yay!
The box includes the filter, test kit, tubing and spout, descaling solution and several fittings to make sure you can fit it to whatever kind of faucet you have, so no running around to hardware stores trying to find the right part!
I love this thing and I know I will love it for years to come, but I must also comment on the outstanding customer service I received from Mason at the company. He went above and beyond and was SO helpful that I can't recommend this company highly enough! If you are comparing one of the Air Water Life Aqua-Ioner's with another companies, I recommend going with this company. It's not likely you will EVER find this level of service and helpfulness with any of the others, and this is a really great machine!!!
on June 28, 2014
After reading all of the books on how to keep your body healthy and resistant to disease / cancer, there was one unanimous theme. Keep your body in a Alkaline state and drink alkaline water!!! Ionized/ Alkaline water is smaller in the molecular state so it will flow better throughout your body. My husband was diagnosed with gout and that is what started our quest for a healthier body. He has been gout free ever since we discovered alkaline water. Before my husband & I bought this ionizer 1 year ago, we were purchasing alkaline water for .89 a gallon at a health food store that was 12 miles a way. Then we purchased this ionizer 1 year ago. We researched all the ionizers available & decided on this one. It is easy to install and easy to use. Greg at Customer Service was & is always there to answer any of our questions. Every time you use it, it cleans itself then after 5-6 gallons it goes through a deeper cleanse. Then about every year (depending on your facet/ municipal water -hard, soft, mineral content ect... ) you descale the unit & change the filter. We just descaled & changed the filter it was very easy. After descaling the unit the alkalinity of the unit went back up. The filters are just $40 a piece when you purchase 2. We just bought this 2nd ionizer & installed it at my mothers house. Very easy.

We tested the ph of the water on every setting after we installed this at my mothers. The readings were exactly what they said they would be.
22 comments| 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2017
Normally I don't write reviews but I had to on this. I was skeptical but did a lot of research and thought I would try this machine. It seemed to be the best deal with the best reviews.
1. I have had a skin cancer for several years that would occasionally bleed. In a matter of just a few weeks of using this machine (drinking at least 3- 1 liter bottles a day, my skin cancer completely disappeared.

2. I have always had a skin disorder with dry flaky skin. I went from doctor to specialist and used everything out there but nothing helped and I mean nothing. Once again, in just a few weeks (3 weeks) my skin began to completely heal and it looks years younger. I felt like a miracle happened because I felt there was nothing that could be done.

3. I used to have joint pain (especially in my right hip). Now I have no pain at all. Someone asked me if this could be just a placebo effect but I reminded them my skin cancer disappeared and my skin was healed and that absolutely could not be just in my mind.

I highly recommend this machine. Now, I have heard there is too much of a good thing so each person must start at their own pace, but I started at 12 (the highest PH level) from the beginning. The water does taste different at first but you really do get used to it in a few weeks. For now, I am sticking with the high level and have no negative side effects. I even sleep better (which makes sense if more oxygen is getting into you body).
on August 10, 2016
My wife and I love our ionizer. We got a PH testing kit to check the PH of the machine and were very happy with the results of alkalinity. We live out in the boonies but have water from the a county well. It removes the chlorine taste completely. Even our dogs and cats get water from our ionizer. We've turned into water snobs because of this machine, bottled won't do and restaurant water is very poor quality.
on February 21, 2017
Works great. Super easy to install. I have a PH meter at the winery and it gives the readings it says it should. Why buy a used machine for more money? Buy new, save the money and get a warranty..
on September 7, 2015
Sits on your counter, very easy to install. Have had it a month and works great. The lines that hook to your faucet are a bit awkward though
on March 18, 2017
Never tasted water so pure!! Was easy to hook up!! So-long bottled water!!! There's a lot of bottled water out there that is just as bad, if not worse than some tap water... & those that aren't are expensive! This is a great investment for a healthy family!