Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on January 13, 2018
It was easy to install, came very quickly, and delivers the water that it advertises. Works like expected.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 20, 2016
We bought the Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7 Plate Alkaline Water Ionizer after researching the poor quality of our tap water in Atlanta and learning about the health benefits of alkaline water. Getting the body out of an acidic state and into an alkaline state has tons of health benefits, including cancer prevention and free radical removal (THIS helps slow aging). Diseases cannot live in a high pH environment. This machine's water helps raise the pH in your body and lets you hydrate better (forget the $3 sports drinks). We did a lot of research about similar ionizers on the market and spoke with health practitioners and health-conscious friends who've used various ionizers. All of the information pointed to the Air Water Life product as our best bet, and a good value. We have not been disappointed.

Air Water Life is a direct manufacturer, so their products are designed and engineered in the USA - that's a plus and it cuts out the middle man which keeps the price down.

The different settings are so useful. It amazes me just how well the household cleaning setting gets the countertops clean without any other gimmicky products. The daily drinking water is so pure and delicious. I fear I've become spoiled with it because water anywhere else just tastes impure. The cooking setting water can get coffee stains out of a white shirt. It's so refreshing to wash your face with the cosmetic setting.

Air Water Life / Real Spirit USA's customer service is great. Responsive and professional, the team members are very knowledgeable. I called in a panic with a question about a red wine stain on my fancy rug and David gave me better advice than any carpet cleaning expert could offer (just use the cooking setting water - so simple). They understand the science behind their product, so the product can truly be used to its maximum potential. With their 30 day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.

We are made of water so the water we put in our bodies should be the highest quality. Plus the seven settings give you water for additional household purposes from watering plants to washing pets. I'm very pleased and highly recommend the Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7 Plate Alkaline Water Ionizer.
on January 26, 2016
I've had this for 18 months, and I love the taste. My health was fine before I bought it, but a friend who bought the same Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe before I did swears it helped her sleep and immune system.

And the customer service is top-notch: I somehow over-tightened the faucet adapter to the diverter, then damaged the threads when trying to separate them (to remove calcium buildup due to the local water supply). AirWaterLife's customer support line was happy to send me new parts, even after a year and a half, and even after I offered to pay for them.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 16, 2017
WoW! I love this. I ended up upgrading to the 9.0 with the help of Mason at the company. I'm so glad I did! This machine is incredible! Easy to set up and use, very nice looking and with a lifetime warranty! They include a pH test kit so you can see that your water is actually the higher alkalinity that its supposed to be, and so right away, I did some testing. It was all perfect--exactly what it stated it would be! Yay!
The box includes the filter, test kit, tubing and spout, descaling solution and several fittings to make sure you can fit it to whatever kind of faucet you have, so no running around to hardware stores trying to find the right part!
I love this thing and I know I will love it for years to come, but I must also comment on the outstanding customer service I received from Mason at the company. He went above and beyond and was SO helpful that I can't recommend this company highly enough! If you are comparing one of the Air Water Life Aqua-Ioner's with another companies, I recommend going with this company. It's not likely you will EVER find this level of service and helpfulness with any of the others, and this is a really great machine!!!
on April 1, 2016
With the help of the instructions and the YouTube, I was able to install / setup in about an hour. Device produces great alkaline water, also have option for purified water (neutral pH).

Customer service called me before it arrived and told me they'd be happy to talk me through the installation.

Around 800 liters we started losing water pressure. It was a little annoying. I consulted the owners manual which indicates 4000-6000 liters expected life.

We continued to deal with the low water pressure. I was planning to call and complain when I heard a loud click while getting a glass of water. I noticed the water had lots of black carbon bits floating around in it.

They promptly sent me a new filter and explained that they'd had an issue with the filter vendor overpacking the filters. This caused me to question why they hadn't been more proactive.

When I got the new filter, the device no longer worked. It turned out the explosion had caused the turbine to clog with carbon.

They walked me through a reasonably simple procedure to unclog the turbine, and the device now works. The good price, good water, and good customer service keep them favorably rated.

I do question whether the filter explosion has impacted the long term prognosis for this device, and I also wasn't thrilled having to fix it myself. Otherwise it would be five stars.
on July 19, 2016
I have only had the machine for a week now, but have discovered the technique for maximizing -ORP by keeping the water flow to a minimum. Good stuff and the machine seems to be good quality. Greg was very helpful with my questions about uses for pH. Amazing customer service.
And will update in the future as I can see that after a daily commitment for sometime the benefits will be greater.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 8, 2016
I've been using this ionizer for about 3 weeks now, and so far it has been alright. I haven't yet experienced any of the remarkable health changes that other reviewers reported after using this machine, but I do feel all around cleaner, and slightly more focused than usual. perhaps in the near future i will have more profound health benefits to speak of as a result of drinking ionized water. If so, I will be sure to come back and update this review. the folks over at AirWaterLife are incredibly helpful and are more than happy to provide you with guidance during setup if you need it. there is also an instructional video in YouTube to help with setup which i used.

Lastly, I would HIGHLY recommend that if you are going to purchase this ionizer, make sure you buy the Fluoride filter as well (currently it is only available through their website). Fluoride is a TOXIN that should not be ingested for any reason. it is downright criminal that they continue to deliberately put that crap in our water supply. Anyway, if you want to know more about the dangers of fluoridation, head over to YouTube and search for the short film "Our Daily Dose". there are also some books about the topic of fluoridation that you can purchase through Amazon.
on May 26, 2017
I ordered and received my Ionizer awhile ago but only got it hooked up May 26, 2017 because of a combination of trying to get a plumber/professional to install it and working around my employment schedule. It was a piece of cake for me to hook up and works like a charm right beside my kitchen sink. Its a very fine machine.
on November 26, 2014
Glad I made the purchase after reading a lot of alkaline benefits to the blood...The version I got have the in/out diverter as shown on the picture..It installs neatly using tie wraps..No hanging hose like the youtube instructional video...
review image
0Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 12, 2015
I never actually set up the product before returning it. I did a lot of research on ionizers aftr making the purchase and decided it was not the right product for me.
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse