Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on June 20, 2011
I bought this item as a gift to my niece, and it works "perfectly", the only matter is the presentation, it's too light... it looks like one of those prizes you can find inside of your cereal box, and the buttons are a little hard to push, but we might know this as soon as we notice the price, so if you want to save some money and you don't care about how pretty and expensive your mp3 player looks like as soon as this one works for what you bought it, this is good option for you.
on November 14, 2015
I love an mp3 to listen to at night if i can't sleep. I have another one like this only a little older. This one confuses me a little on how to find files. But I will figure it out. I would recommend this to anyone that has used one before and knows a little on how files are stored on mp3 devices.

update...8-1-16 it quit working a couple months ago. i have data on the player but music icon says empty when I try to pull up the data. I've tried several times to figure this out. if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I tried the reset button on the back but it didn't seem to help.
on May 5, 2013
I like the RCA MP3 players. this is the 3rd my wife and i have purchsed. i had the 4gig mp3 and i ran out of music space so i purchsed the 8gig. i have to say im very impressed, you get alot for under $50 in this product! my old mp3 had 3000 bites of download room but this 8gig has just over 7000 so it holds all my music...."guess ill need to buy more music"...the RCA 8gig mp3 player only has 2 falts....it wont download wav files from my computer, so all my downloaded music videos and concerts i cant load on the player....even though it said it played videos. the second falt is that i can only make playlists on my PC not on my player, i need to make alot of difrent playlists for the family i have "borrowing" my player. and this can take a long time....its a pain. i really want to give this player 5 stars, i really do...but with the 2 small falts ill have to go with 4.....oh and it will download pictures but there so small and "scrunched" as my wife sez, that i dont keep any on my player....for anyone who wants a TON! of music. this little player is just what you want....i highly recomend it.
on September 20, 2013
The mp3 player arrived, and I plugged it into my computer through a 4 way hub. it shorted out my mouse, also hooked through the hub.Finally got it to charge, an it showed on the display that it had electrical damage caused by the charging adapter it came with. I sent it to the factory to be repaired only to find out they expected me to pay more for repairs than I had paid for the MP3 player. Will be buying another brand and take the loss rather than pay twice as much for a used player. Thoroughly disappointed
on July 7, 2013
I got this RCA player based on a previous version I had and still have (it's 4 gigs tho). I bought this one to get a little more memory space. Being that it says it holds 2000 songs (so I thought but it doesn't, I can't get past 860 songs), I figured why not? Over all, I am very pleased with this MP3 player. But it lacks one of the very things I bought it for. Expandable memory, which it does not have. If RCA had a SD card slot to add more gigs, I'd be set. But since it doesn't, I have to take off a few points.
on May 9, 2013
i bought one for a young friend in a nursing home. wanted something easy to work. this one is easy and sounds great. while i was working on getting hers loaded with music,i found i really liked it,sooo i bought myself one. also purchased the xboom speaker from amazon . love it and it has a great sound. just so you know i'm no spring chicken,just love to listen to whatever songs i want and this player works for my friend and me.
on October 11, 2016
Wanted an MP3 to record the convention over fm radio and it works perfectly! It's made very simply and the price is perfect!
on January 4, 2014
I love the fact that on this player it breaks your music down by artists, albums etc. You can even create your own playlist. I made the mistake of purchasing other brands that doesn't have these options. this is an extremely durable player.
on November 6, 2014
I loved the layout for this MP 3 Player. They have programmed it to keep mixed albums together and not list the artist's separately. The only bad thing that I do have to say about this one is that the head phone jack goes out way too quickly.
on May 5, 2013
When I try to load pictures on my player I get an error message about the picture and cannot review pictures, the last rca player I had which I believe was m7806, I did not encounter that problem.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.