Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 3, 2015
This product was helpful before I got my iPhone. The HTC EVO was a real classic and groundbreaking with its 4 megapixel camera back in 2012! Today we laugh, but at the time 4 made the eyes pop! Anyway, the problem with the phone (very widely known) was it needed a lot of juice and the original battery died in half a day's use. This extended battery keeps it working for almost an entire 24 hours. And yes, you do need an extended battery cover because the battery is twice as thick and protruded from the back of the phone. Only major problem with this product is it virtually doubles the weight of your phone, which is already heavier than most tablets today. Still, this phone is a classic and should be in a museum for the evo-lution of cell phone tech. Probably is.
on January 19, 2012
NOT only do you get a great battery but you also get bonuses with it!!!

The battery: My brother had purchased the more expensive extended battery for his EVO he paid $55 plus for his I didn't want to pay so much for mine. Honestly I wanted the card reader... that was my original intention (I was being sneaky... I would get her, her card reader and me my extended battery) my wife had some old cards that had pix and music on them that she wanted put on the computer and I wanted an extended battery for my EVO so I figured worse case scenario I get a card reader and another wall charger! Well to my pleasant surprise this battery gave my brothers MORE expensive battery a run for its money we both tested them we started charging both phones and let them charge fully and gave them an extra half hour of charge time just to make sure they were both fully charged we both turn them on at the same time and ran wifi gps and bluetooth then we started playing the same movie at the same time and when it ended and we checked the battery app we had (same app on both phones) mine stated that my battery was at 79% remaining his was at 78% needless to say he was pissed lol! We tested them again and I won 3 out of 5 times, but only by 1% or 2% each time and when he won it was by the same percentage 1% or 2%. I will say this he got a cooler looking (shaped) cover for his but performance wise they were pretty much equal! From on line reviews I have read about different batteries sometimes you get stuck with a lemon but this thing is a beast!

Card reader: Worked just fine read all info perfectly from 2 different types of cards no problems with it at all!

Wrist band: I didn't get one with my purchase but I have had this since Sept. of last year back then it wasn't offered with it! :( No big deal tho. the rest of the stuff was more than worth the price!

Battery cover: Believe me when I say this it ACTUALLY fits better then the original case... its actually harder to take off you have to use something to pry it off.

Charger: Seems like it charges kinda slower than the then the one that came with the phone but the lights are pretty cool and the fact that you can charge a battery and a phone at the same time is VERY cool!
4 people found this helpful
on November 8, 2011
I purchased this kit about a month ago when i was leaving for a trip so that I would have extra battery to take pictures and video on my trip. So far I am very pleased.

*Pros*
Battery: Huge battery life, easily lasted me for 24 hours worth of heavy use on vacation using GPS, taking pictures, and capturing video throughout the day.
Cover: It's really red. It fits well.
Wall charger: Nice low profile, attractive lighting, can charge spare battery and phone at the same time using built in USB port.
SD Card reader: It worked on my micro SD and SD cards, no drivers needed on Win 7.

*Cons*
Battery: It's pretty big the phone is nearly twice as thick with it installed. Takes around 8 hours to fully charge from dead.
Cover: It's really red. Definitely inexpensive materials but still fits the phone well and feels good in hand.
Wall Charger: Kinda slow I guess, but not sure if that is the charger's fault or the huge battery.
SD Card Reader: It had a chunk of plastic on the connector that made it so i couldn't plug it in but it chipped off easily and seems to work fine although pretty slow.

Overall impression: I found the whole kit to be a great value, highly recommended to anyone who needs to get some extra juice.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
i ordered it in amazon. i received the battery, the charger, card reader and and the band all for around $8. it worked good, it is the bigger size battery, yes. the red cover is pretty, fits good. the charger works but you have to take the battery out of the phone and place it in the charger. it is useful for charging an extra battery. the wrist band is useless to me but it did come with it as advertised.
on March 8, 2012
This battery was not what it claimed to be. Followed instructions exactly as specified and after all the discharging and charge cycles I still could not get 12 hours out of this battery.
In less than 1 hour of being unplugged, with juicedefender on and ZERO use just in my pocket, battery drained down to 85%. I have system panel monitor and verified there was no rouge app consuming cpu cycles and sucking juice.

I have done quite a bit of research and when it comes down to it all these vendors selling cheap EVO batteries are getting the cells from the same manufacturers and just slapping stickers on them.
Before I sent mine back I peeled back label and it was indeed some cheap junk with a sticker on it.

Looks like I am not going to be able to get out cheap.

Good news is Amazon did not hesitate to give me a full refund.
on March 26, 2014
The battery is great for the first 2 months. Then it starts to act average lifespan of a new phone battery. Then a month later it starts lasting as long as the battery it replaced. No thank you, even if it is super cheap.
on January 3, 2012
I just received my package not too long ago and just had a quick question, it may be a stupid question but i need to know... With the wall charger... How do i know when it is fully charged!? If anyone can please answer me that it would be of great help ! Thanks ... But over all quality of everything i think it is one of the best cannot wait to see just how long the battery can last me. The case is red but hey gives it a cool look i think :-) and the wall charger is great because i will always have an extra charged battery with me just in case. The cover it self fits perfectly.

Ill keep you updated with the battery life !! From what i hear.. it is pretty damn good ;-)
|22 comments|Report abuse
on October 13, 2013
The shipment came in very quick, I was suprised. Arrived 1 week after I ordered. Also, it was exactly as described. The battery and the back cover fit perfectly. In fact, the back cover I received fits tighter than the original that came with phone. As a bonus it also came with a multi memory card reader and a mini capacitive stylus. All of this for a total of around $9, and that included shipping. I dont know how they can afford to do it, but I am glad they do.
on October 23, 2013
I really love this batery works very well im very happy last much longer than the original.. And idk why but hold the chargue for more time now im not worry about rechargue every 2 hours or something .. I use it all day
on April 3, 2013
After two charges, the battery no longer held a charge for more than an hour or two. Since this vendor's return policy (yes, I should have checked more carefully, but I really needed an extra battery for an upcoming trip) requires me to pay postage to return the battery (heavy) and won't refund the hefty postage/handling they charged me, it didn't pay to return the thing.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.