Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2015
It worked well,only that I discovered three ink line which appears like crack.
on July 11, 2012
Bought one of these expecting the free tool to be part of it and I was only given the screen. Saw this price as being somewhat reasonable than to pay for the screen separately. Now I am disappointed because I cannot pull my PSP to install the screen. This is pointless and unfair.
on July 23, 2012
Where are the tools?

I purposely paid $2.00 more for this item, because it shipped with the tools to install the screen. As the other reviewer mentioned, there are none. Now I have to pay extra to purchase the tools on my on.

Avoid this seller.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.