Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 2,411 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,527 reviews
on January 7, 2013
There's lots of reviews here regarding size and so forth - if I'd followed the directions apparently given by the bra designer, I would have ended up with a terrible fit. I got this bra in the same size as all my other bras (which have perfect fit) - I measured around my ribcage for the band size (being sure to look in the mirror to the side to make sure that it was parallel with the floor, DO NOT add any inches, that is a myth and you will end up with a too-big band size! for odd numbers, add an inch) and then in my best fitting bra, measured around the bustline. The difference between the two numbers accounts for cup size - 1" is A cup, 2" is B cup, and so on. This method worked perfectly for this bra. YES IT IS TIGHT but it loosens a bit over time, and tight is what you want with a sports bra like this one. Now, if you have implants the method might be a little different, I don't know.

In this thing, I can run, jump, do jumping jacks, I could be a trampoline artist with this thing. I wear a G cup. Can you understand how life-changing a bra like this is? In this thing, my breasts do not shake or move at all. Seriously. I usually keep it on the tightest setting, but sometimes will let it out a bit if I'm not doing a high-impact exercise.

This is not a bra to be wearing to lounge around the house or just hang out. It is a SERIOUS sports bra for serious activity. It's designed to hold your breasts immobile no matter how much your body is bouncing around. I find it really comfortable, after the initial 'gah! this is tight!'

To reiterate: Best Sports Bra Ever. I wish I could afford to buy another one or give them to all my female friends who do high impact sports. So great.
88 comments| 690 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2016
First workout in the bra. The band isn't very forgiving stretch wise, but it was very comfortable to run with. I'm a G cup, so not used to not having moulded cups, but it didn't cut into my shoulder - neck area and the band didn't wear uncomfortably either. Such a wide band helps keep pressure off the shoulders a little more too :)
review image review image
22 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2016
This bra is pretty awesome - not to mention that I can hardly believe it's this price! Let's break this down:
1. PRICE - You would be crazy not to purchase this bra (just to even try it), at this cost. For those of us who are bustier, size-specific sports bras are e-a-s-i-l-y $75+. No lie, I was prepared to go to a local independent lingerie store this weekend to try on bras that are priced at $90+. No offense to Glamorise, but clearly I was not expecting this bra to actually fit and work well.
2. SIZE - I ordered my regular bra size of 38G. Fits great and I love, love, love that the overlay mesh layer of the bra is adjustable, hence you can decide exactly how much support/control you need on any given day.
3. FABRIC - The only thing I wish this bra had was a little bit more cushioning/padding in the fabric. I don't need a ton of it, but sometimes the gym is a little bit cold and I'm self conscious about whether or not you can tell I'm cold (if you're looking at my chest - you know what I mean). That being said, I'm still giving this bra 5 stars because it's not a super-thin 1-layer of fabric type of bra.
4. FUNCTION - I wore this bra to hot yoga last night for the first time. It was nice to do downward dog and other poses without feeling like my chest was just hanging down. For the first time in a long time, I felt well supported.

All in all, this bra was great. I'm definitely ordering at least 1 more, once I finish up this review.
on August 18, 2015
I measured myself around before purchasing and measured as a 40H so that's what I purchased. When I received the bra I couldn't even get it on, I tried to snap it while on and it wouldn't come close to reaching the snaps and I tried to put it over my head after snapping and I couldn't even get it on past my arms. I unsnapped it and laid it out on the floor and it measured 32 with the measuring tape but the tag says 40.
review image review image
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2015
I am very dissapointed with the quality control for this product. In my opinion, expensive or not, it shouln't have a 3/4 inch difference between the start point of the outer panel control levels. My girls prefer to be at the same level when bouncing around. I bought a 36D, as usual. It is a little bit tight around my ribs, but the cups are perect. I'll re-order and see how lucky I am next time. Depending on this I'll change or not the rating.

Update 05/18/2015
2nd bra came fast and without any problems. It washes well and holds great "my girls" during aerobics. I will change my rating from 1 to 4.
review image
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2016
If you're really, really sick of bouncing while working out, this is the sports bra for you. I've tried 11 different brands and styles in the last 8 months. This is one of the first sports bras I bought for my fitness journey, and it's the one I'll keep purchasing.

As a full busted woman, I don't prioritize "pretty cleavage" and stringy straps or fancy colors when I'm at the gym and hard at play. In daily life, yes, I want those things. But while I'm jogging, biking, paddling, hiking, lifting, etc., the last thing I want to think about (or feel) is bouncing.

PROS: Great support & compression, great coverage. When you're bent over in a yoga pose, or planking, you won't feel like the whole world can see down your shirt.
CONS: Wicking could be better. This isn't a bra that will keep you dry at the underbust.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 2, 2016
I'm restarting my fitness program after 3.5 years of being sedentary (prior to that, I exercised diligently and vigorously with a personal trainer for 5 years). I was thinking of trying the Enell bra with such high reviews, but it was $64. For that price. I was able to get TWO more of these (I already owned two in 46G in white/grey and in black/grey) for a total of 52 bucks. So, I went with this so I have two bras, so when a couple are in the hamper, I still have a bra to work out with. (I prefer to do laundry only on weekend.)

So, here's the deal: Glamorise is whack with sizing. Read carefully if you have never bought this one before (and read other reviews for reference.)

I wear a 44 band in most bras, 42 in some. I wear a DDDD/F in most bras, a DDD in a few roomy ones. BUT I own three different Glamorise bras and I need a different size in each. In another sports bra by them, the cup is HUGE, so I actually can use a 44DD (unheard of in other bras, where my tatas would spill over and out the sides on a DD.)

In this one, The G cup is snug and the 44 band impossibe.

I have to go UP in the band and UP in the cup. So, 46G is what I get in this, and it fits snugly. (Right now, like this very afternoon I measured, my ribcage measures 41.5 and my bust measures 50 or 51, depending on the bra I wear and how I position the tape. That's for reference.) Note: It will show verified purchase of a 44G size, because I ordered TWO bras during this sale, one in my current size and this one in the size I expect to be when I lose 20 pounds plus. So, yes, I'm using 46G now in this with those measurements.

If you get this, I strongly recommend you go up one band size. Maybe two depending on how tight you like a bra. On me going up ONE size is SNUG, but I can tolerate it. You may need to go up one cup size, too. I can't really tell ya, except I had to do both.

Due to the fabulous 30% off sale right now for Cyber week--THANK YOU, AMAZON--I got two for the price of one Enell. I"m okay with that. :D

Oh, and not that it's two layers, you clip the overlayer to the foundation part. It can be annoying if you aren't used to it, but it's to allow you to adjust the "control." I tend to keep it on the lower clip, since I walk and do Pilates and dance, but I don't run/jog/play racquetball or any super energetic activity. Adjustable is nice, right?

Also, forget that note they put in description about "separation." No. No separation. You will have uniboob. But you will be comfy snug. :D

Hope this helps. If it does, please, click "helpful." :D Thanks.
on February 10, 2017
I am 36DDD and have been searching high and low for a sports bra that would hold the girls in place. I have even gone as far as spending $100 on a sports bra supposedly for women with a large bust, but that didn't go too far. This expensive bra didn't even last a month. Enter this Glamorise sports bra. I won't say that i wasn't apprehensive after reading some reviews of women with the same cup and band size as I who didn't have the same experience as I, but I thought "for $30, why not give it try." So I gave it a test with high impact exercise and i was shocked at the fact that my breast were not hitting my chin while doing burpees, mountain climbers, etc. I thought probably after the third wash the flaws in this sports bra will start to show. I have washed this bra about 10 times now and i have not been disappointed with this bra's performance.
on May 27, 2015
Do your breasts escape the confines of every other bra? Do they bounce around like disobedient toddlers who refuse to hold still during Sunday service? Do you try to discretely suppress their antics while trying to hide the emotional and physical pain they are causing you? Are you without hope that a bra that can control your twin terrors exists?

This is not a bra. This is a Breast Breaker. This will grab hold of your breasts in a suffocating grip from which there is no hope, no escape, and no mercy. You will experience mild discomfort throughout wearing it, which only serves as a sublime reminder that YOU are in charge, not your breasts.

Your breasts might think there's hope for escape, but once you shove them into this bra's clutches, there's no hope. They don't dare even WIGGLE for what might happen. This bra's threatening squeeze never lets up, and your breasts are right to fear what might happen if they don't hold very, very still.

The second "overbra" not only provides a classy fashion statement that softens the prison-guard look of the bra, but also acts as a secondary layerof restraint.The bra itself tests your willpower getting into it- are you STRONG enough to handle a bra this tough? The fabric is not very stretchy, but once you're all hooked up and latched in, you are ready for anything: your 5K, an epic lift session, 5 rounds in a cage or a zombie invasion.

If you want a nice silhouette don't get this bra. This bra does not give you attractive results. This bra is not about being pretty and doing pretty things. This bra is about keeping your breasts out of the way so while it breaks their spirit (so they don't break yours). If you hit the gym to flirt and preen, this bra won't get the job done. But if you're a flirty preening type, you probably aren't working hard enough to need a bra this brutal. Leave bras this brutal to the women who know what they're meant for.

I have a 42DD, and it runs a bit small, and side coverage is an issue (spillage) The spillage only lures my breasts into thinking they might possibly escape, but they never do. So far they have not given up hope but that's all it is: hope. I mock their hope. I know it's futile.

I have ONE of these bras. I have had it for about 8 months. It has been washed endless times, it has logged a couple hundred running miles and many gym sessions, and it still is just as unforgiving and effective as the day I bought it.
on March 13, 2017
I like this bra. It is comfortable WITHOUT underwire, but is still supportive. It's a little bulky, but I have worn it under street clothes and it looks fine. It does NOT have a lot of stretch to it, so I'm not sure how it will hold up and continue to fit over time, but so far, so good. For sports I like the extra coverage...no concerns for showing too much cleavage or the "girls" not staying put. I normally wear a 32 F or 32 G depending on the manufacturer and had to go with the 32 F in the Glamorise, the straps were too long in the G in this brand... there is little adjustment in the length of the straps. I wish there were more wireless bras in my size that are supportive... this is one of the few bras, sport or other wise that fits and supports.