Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on December 28, 2012
I bought this off of Amazon from seller orderinstant(USA), in November 2012.
Wrong item was sent to me. The item I purchased was supposed to be brand new in original packaging.
Instead, I received a refurbished version with the wrong box.

I ordered the Nokia 6700 Classic Gold Edition Unlocked Cell Cellular Mobile Phone.
When I looked at the phone inside I could tell that someone was tampering with its internal parts and the label with the UPC code was changed.
It was obviously a refurbished phone. They may have as well put a golden body on top of a regular 6700 Nokia (most of them are not the Golden edition).
So I could not be sure if it actually is the Golden edition, plus it was supposed to be brand new. One of the sides of the phone could not snap back properly to its place also. And last, but not least, the phone sis not come in the original box. The box was of a regular 6700 Nokia - white in color, but the original box does say
'Nokia 6700 Classic Gold Edition' on it and it should be all black color (I'm talking about the color of the box here). Also 2 of the original accessories were missing - the pouch and the something else, I forgot. You can google 'Nokia 6700 Classic Gold Edition' and see how the box should look like and what accessories should be included inside. There are some unboxing video reviews in YouTube too.

I contacted the seller for a refund. The seller responded to all my emails and accepted a return.
I did not pay for return shipping. The seller sent me a label, which I printed. After they received the item, they refunded me.

I was not happy with the item, as it was refurbished (tampered with) and in the wrong box (and some missing accessories), but I overall I am happy with the seller! Amazon did not play part in this transaction, although their system allowed for all the communication and refund processes.

I advise everyone to double check with the seller before you are buying this phone exactly what the box looks like, and what is the condition of the phone.
I hope this helps.
on March 3, 2016
Very bad , not nokia 6700 gold , fake gold , not code gold ! Very Baddd , give my money
review image
on December 30, 2016
This phone was too bad , hot when in use and battery dies after 2 hours. No replace or repair when I request. ho ho ho...
on April 23, 2017
The products were not as promised in the ad, to be brand new! Both cell phones were all put in one box including adapters! The cell phones were of poor quality! I am very disappointed with this purchase and I want a full refund, not a partial refund!
review image review image review image
on March 4, 2017
I recieved this product and it was broken. The charger is stuck inside the phone. This purchase was a complete scam. Don't buy it
on March 4, 2017
Defective products
on May 18, 2014
Though they say it is new with the box, it is not. This cell phone does not even come in the origional box, let alone being brand new. I have seen and touched this phone years ago and it does not look or feel the same phone that I have seen befor. This phone was supposed to be gold plate, whic is NOT. Now I am stuck with this stupid $300 phone.
on October 19, 2013
This is one of the worst phone I have ever purchased. Within a month the gold has turned into something else. As it is right now the phone has fallen apart, hate it that $300.00 waisted
on July 16, 2016
The phone is not brand new.
The battery is used
The charger os not plugging good into the charging halls.

I am very disappointed

Regards
on April 5, 2014
Phone didn't work from day one
Needed new battery
With new battery keel on cutting off
Seems like I've been cheated
Anyway thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.