Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on June 9, 2016
I know, people loved the Mothership. I did, too. People also go on about SVU, and I respect that, too.

But I think CI was just as interesting as the other two. Sure, it was more cerebral, which translated to boring for some, but I *liked* that this show came at crime from a unique angle.

It's just too bad that S10 was the end of such a great series. But at least it ended with Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe back as Bobby Goren and Alex Eames, as it should be! (We won't discuss the wretchedness of Season 9...)
on November 15, 2013
His character is so believable in the role, even when the circumstances are not believable. It appears that is his real life, and I am not sure that it is not. Here again I am not speaking of the role but the character. He bring his self to the role and then act as he normally would handle that situation in life. I may be giving him to much of the credit without including the casting director who cast him as the right person for that role. How ever it formulated, Mr. D'Onofrio (Bobby) does not hold back, he give you the fullness of his character. This guy keep me coming back, do not let me be misleading the integration of the other characters is essential.
on April 29, 2015
D'Onofrio and Erbe came back to the show for 8 final episodes. Very little information on why are they back or what happened while they were gone, except for the required counseling sessions for Goren. The counseling sessions were interesting and it ended with the possibility of Goren and Eames getting together. I still like their chemistry; they seem to work well together.
on September 12, 2016
I loved every episode of L&O: Criminal Intent, from S1Ep1 to S10Ep8! I never wanted it to end ... but (spoiler alert) it did. Thankfully, I have Goren and Eames in my Video Library to watch again and again. Their characters are so deep, there is always something new to take from every viewing.
on May 5, 2011
While I am a huge Goren and Eames fan, I was a little disappointed that there was little to no reference to the last episode in which Goren was fired and Eames left the department. This episode acted like it was just another day at Major Case. There was a little reference in the opening scene welcoming them back but that was it. And who is this new captain? What's his background? I truly miss Captain Deakins as he was my favorite captain for this version of Law and Order.

Having said that, this was such a relief after having to live through season 9 which was just awful. Truly I am surprised that this Law and Order was renewed. This episode goes back to the earlier days of Criminal Intent and showcases D'Onofrios talent at shaping the case as Bobby Goren. It's also great to have partners who actually work with each other which wasn't happening at all last season. I am very happy to have this duo back even if its just for 10 episodes.
on June 10, 2014
Dectective Gorin and Eames come back together and battle evil on these Mean Streets. In my opinion this is the best of all Law and Order spinoffs. I just love it when Detective Gorin tels his suspects to ' sit down and shut up".
The best. Did not disappoint.
on December 19, 2013
I am a huge fan of this show. Especially of Vincent D'Onorfio. Bobby Goren is such a unique character and D'Onorfio plays him perfectly. I thought that I would hate the every other week/episode switch with Jeff Goldblum, but I found Goldblum's character to be just as likeable. The entire season is great, but it is very bittersweet knowing that it is the last season of the series. Definitely a must see!
on December 29, 2012
I love both this series and the original Law and Order series... A question for y'all though... Does anybody that has collected (and rewatched) the DVDs in this series recognise the new captain?? He was the villian in the premiere episode of the second season... As I watch him I keep thinking to myself "Isn't he supposed to be in jail for life? What happened?" Ha! I know that he is an actor playing a different character... but you know... ;)
on February 18, 2016
i love goren and eames, best detectives out there, espcially goren,,.. this ended the series in a positive way..discovered it after it was off regular tv..now im doing catch up on cable..
on March 30, 2016
These last 8 shows just let the audience know how much better the scripts are performed when the two leading actors returned to give us one last enjoyable ride