Industrial Deals Beauty Textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 2, 2015
The kids had a great time with these and were amazed how much faster they were using them. They are still going strong and have lasted quite a while now with no issues or breakage.
One person found this helpful
on January 6, 2013
Our son is 4 and loves using flippers while swimming at our pool. I found the foot hold a little stiff, but the straps tighten well and he does not complain of sore spots or have blisters even after tightening the straps. There are inserts for smaller feet and even though they seem like too hard of plastic, there have been not problem with them. They help to give a powerful kick and look to be sturdy for long term use even in chlorine.
2 people found this helpful
on November 9, 2015
4 year old loves them. (High quality better than Daddy's). They came in a mesh bag for storage as well.

Flippers provided a lot of confidence in my son's swimming. Very shortly after wearing flippers the first time he was beginning to swim under water, something he avoided before.
on June 29, 2015
My daughter loves these things. She's hard on them, scraping them along the pool floor and doing other destructive things to them. But they hold together and take it.
on March 5, 2015
I'm a very petite adult lady with small shoe size; women's 4-1/2. Adult fins are huge on me and out of the question. So I ordered the Typhoon T-Jet Kids Fins. They arrived quickly after ordering. They are very comfortable and easy to adjust. Their overall size is more in proportion to my size versus the adult fins. Although I haven't actually used them yet, I know they'll work well for me on our upcoming Caribbean trip!! Oh, and they are shipped in a nice net-type drawstring bag.
One person found this helpful
on September 5, 2013
I bought these to help teach and augment the swim training for a 5 year old. They are extremely stiff and are uncomfortable for his feet. They have only been used 3 times and he doesn't like them. They are sitting on the porch rotting in the sun.
on August 14, 2012
I got these for my grandson. He loves them. At a kid's birthday pool party (20 kids) everyone there had these flippers on at one time or another. Several parents asked me where I got them.
4 people found this helpful
on September 6, 2015
These fins are really cool. I was rather surprised at the quality and the professional styling of these "really" small fins...They are mini-versions of my adult professional fins. The materials and crafting appear similar to my fins. They are a bit large for the 5-year old boy that I gifted them to, but the quality that these fins appear to have will ensure he's got them for enough years to grow into them and get a lot of use from them.
on December 23, 2013
My son likes them. They are adjustable and will hopefully make it through a few more summers if he doesn't grow too much. They seem durable enough and flexible as well
on November 4, 2016
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.