Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,853 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,931 reviews
on August 4, 2016
First of all let me say I'm a huge Teva sandal fan. Living down here in the Deep South, I count on Teva sandals to keep my feet cool, well-supported, and up for our almost daily afternoon storms. The pics show what happened when this particular pair dried. I missed the return date for defective merchandise by 3 days. I expect a lot more out of a $45 sport sandal....VERY DISSATISFIED.
review image review image review image
on June 20, 2011
With me comfort is king. It is everything when it comes to shoes. These are not beauty queen sandals, however they do look just fine on your feet. The big benefit is that you can put these on out of the box and wear them all day every day doing anything. Walking all day, working all day, gardening all day--anything is doable with these wonderful feet pamperers. I have two pairs. One pair is for beating around working outside and all that, the other pair is my lounging around and going to town pair. And you may think they are a little expensive, but considering they will last years, think how many other sandals will be in the trash long before these will show any sign of wearing out. (My work pair is 6 years old now and nothing is worn on them, save the paint splashes I got on them last summer when I was painting my front porch. Try them and you will be hooked. The arch support is great. They cradle your feet, so when walking outdoors your feet don't slide out over the side of the foot bed. The soles are heavily treaded, so traction is great if you are fording up a stream, like I love to do on a hot day, over slippery rocks in nice cool water. and they dry quickly with the soft woven straps that are of a synthetic fabric and left in the sun for a short time are all dry. Just can't say enough about these sandals. Lots of styles of this particular type of teva, (the synthetic strap kind) to choose from, and they will all give you a great fit and functionality. I haven't tried the leather ones, because I like the flexibility the woven straps give me to be in the ocean, or dirt or anywhere and wash and dry quickly without worrying about damaging the sandal, as is usually the case with leather. I have owned 4 pairs in 25 years. The first pair I ordered was too short and instead of sending them back, I wore them for a while and gave them to a nephew. He loved them. The second pair Another nephew fell in love with and I gave those to him and purchased my third pair which are on my feet at this moment and heading out to plant tomatoes. The fourth pair are waiting for use later today. I know this may sound like an infomercial of some sort but it is not. It is just that I have purchased so very many things these days that are just not what they claim to be and end up being sent back or just thrown out because of such poor quality. Even when you pay a good price for something, quality just isn't as common as it used to be years ago, when pride in workmanship really was the norm. So I get very vocal when something actually does do what it is suppose to do and really delivers. These shoes do that. I purchased these sandals at amazon, because they have an extensive selection of this brand and they also have the best prices compared with cabela's who also carry these but not in as wide a selection and not as good of prices. amazon is usually the best deal for things like this
66 comments| 276 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2017
I love teva sandals. These are no exception. They are durable enough to handle shorter hikes and climbs in and light enough to handle rivers and lakes. They dry quickly and do not seem to retain much smell, even after days of non-stop wear. The Velcro is tough and stays nicely. The color is good with out being garish. The soles handle goat head sand other grass burrs very well. The stayed on even in mud up to mid shin. very impressive. I can not say enough about these sandals. they keep your feet relatively cool during the heat. They are fantastic! These are only my 6 pair of this type of tevas. I have a been teva fan since the 90's.
on August 28, 2017
After reading reviews, I ordered a full size smaller than my usual 9 and the 8 fit perfectly. Not sure why Teva has this one shoe size totally different than their other sandals, so that's a huge flaw right there. I ordered 3 pairs of Tevas because I walk on a home treadmill and I wanted something lightweight with moderate arch support that let my feet breathe...hence the desire for good walking sandals. I hate wearing running shoes if I'm not actually running/jogging.

I wore these around the house for about ten minutes before I couldn't stand them anymore. The outer edge of the footbed has a lip that curves upward, which is annoying AF when toes rub against it. Also, the plastic buckles rubbed against my feet uncomfortably and I knew extended wearing (I walk 2+ hours/day) would cause blisters or chafing. No thanks!! Back to Amazon they go. Here are the other 2 pairs of Tevas I tried, if you're interested. The third ones were the keepers, although the second ones were a contender. Unfortunately the strap on the inside right ankle rubbed against my skin and was uncomfortable enough that it might also cause a blister or chafing. Perhaps swapping them out would rectify the issue, and they are really cute...cute enough to wear out without looking too 'crunchy granola,' but I'm wearing these primarily at home on my treadmill.

UGH, no way!! ----> Teva Women's Hurricane XLT Sandal,Lagoon Blue,8 M US

Cute, but chafed ----> Teva Women's W Verra Sandal, Deep Teal, 9 M US

KEEPERS ----> Teva Women's W Tirra Sandal, Teal/Dark Shadow, 9 M US
on August 5, 2016
THEY DO RUN BIG! As other reviewers have stated these sandals run big and I agree. I ordered a size 9 (I wear a 8.5/9 womens) and I had 1 inch of space from my toes to the top of the shoes. I returned the 9 and ordered an 8. The size 8 fits good I still have lots of toe room, but that's a good thing. They don't look long/big and they're not flopping off of my feet at all. They fit pretty snug with the straps:) Btw If you have narrow feet / Skinny feet they might look a little weird on you. lol. I'm small in size, but my feet are a little fat :/

I'll upload pictures when I get a chance.

Comfort wise they are great. They still do NOT compare with the NIKE Sandals (where Teva got the "idea"), but they are almost there. Unfortunately Nike stopped selling theirs after consistently selling out.... I'm not sure why :( These are the next best thing (not as cute/comfortable) If you've never had the Nike Sandals you will LOVE these. I
on June 19, 2017
I love the new Hurricanes. The old ones were not as sturdy and had a slick sole; these are like good hikers with a lug-like sole and plenty of support. They are more $$ but worth it. The arches also disappeared from Tevas for years, so I'd quit buying them and switched to Chacos (expensive and very heavy, but super high arches). The arch has returned - not as high as I would like but adequate. These and all Tevas run very large: I wear an 8D in women's shoes and I wear a 7 in these, and they are plenty wide for my very wide feet/toes. The same goes for the TerraFi 4, which I also just bought. Which has the most comfortable cushy footbed I've ever trod in. I don't know how someone with very narrow delicate feet would do in these, the entire sole is truly made for a bigfoot like me, who needs (and can rarely find) a large toe box on all my shoes.
on June 3, 2017
My first pair of Hurricanes lasted 16 years; I know this exactly, because I walked the hospital wearing them while in labor with my son, who is now 17 years old!!! I wore them every summer, hiking, camping, training dogs, in the water kayaking, on the beach, everyplace. Sturdy, functional, and the right shoe for my busy outdoor lifestyle. Excess dog hair was their downfall - after 16 years of accumulating Australian Shepherd shed hair, the velcro finally was no longer sticky enough to do the job - plus, our fourth Aussie pup decided the triangular piece between the front and side straps, seemed worthy of a good chomping... Superb shoes. How many other shoes will last 165 straight summers of active outdoor use? (I can answer that - my Keen Newport H2s lasted just as long, and it was once again, dogs that proved their downfall - just waiting to replace those with a new pair as well). Because these have open toes, they can work really well with summertime casual dresses, shorts, and outdoor wear (where the Keens look just too big and peculiar). Worth every penny - that's why I got a new pair after 16 years!
on July 23, 2016
I really like these sandals! I have very wide feet and high arches and it's hard to find shoes that fit me. On top of that I have neuropathy and my feet sometimes swell. These shoes fit pretty comfortably. The soles are soft with just a little squish - enough to feel good but not too much. The toe strap is plenty long, and the shoes themselves are a bit long - I usually wear a 9.5 and went down to a 9 and they're fine and my foot does not hang over anywhere. The only place these could be improved is the front ankle strap - it's long enough, but the velcro is not full length so it barely catches on my foot. If the velcro continued another inch they'd be absolutely perfect! But like I said - I'm hard to fit, so these would probably fit most people perfectly. The fact that water doesn't phase them is icing on the cake! I've worn them in the rain and they still look and feel wonderful.
on January 6, 2016
I like these Teva for their sturdy support and comfort. I need good support after having two bouts with plantar fasciitis. I think they look cute and stylish plus they come in different colors. I have three pairs: black; blue, and lavender.
review image
on July 1, 2017
I got these today and wore them while canoeing. I love that I can adjust the Velcro straps on the back of my heel. I have a hard to fit foot (wear a size 6, wide foot, but narrow heel). Last summer I tried Chacos because of the adjustable continuous strap, but the heel strap wasn't adjustable. Plus, with the Chacos, the straps made my fat little Fred Flintstone feet feel caged. These Tevas are the answer to my problems, and I wish I had discovered them sooner! Love these, and look forward to wearing them for years to come.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.