Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on June 14, 2015
Good pair of headphones, and finally, something that actually works with my Moto X first gen.

Volume is analog via slider, but I prefer it in this way, since it gives you better control for low volume. The button works fine, double press to skip the song, one press to start or stop a song. Didn't try with a call, but I am sure it will work.

The downside is that the volume is really low; for comparison with a pair of sennheiser, the volume at the first segment of the phone audio setting, after vibration, was loud and clear (too loud maybe); while here with the slider all the way to max, you can barely hear anything. I had to crank the volume on the device to half, to be able to hear music at good volume in a moderately noisy environment.

Audio quality is not excellent, but it will suffice for the occasional use. If you are looking for something better, sadly there is not much choice for the 50-90 price range, that has controls that works on Android/Motorola devices. I have a pair of Sennheiser since 2 years ago, they rock and were priced at 59 at the local Apple store (they work on iPhone); sadly the controls does not work on the Moto X, so I was forced to buy this.

Decent purchase, but if you get the chance to find better, just move on.
on August 29, 2017
A little disappointed not as well constructed as it's predecessor the wild blue and florescent orange from almost 7 years ago. Yes, they lasted me that long! I'm not certain this pair will. It's so hard finding good ones - not just sound good but well made. I wouldn't recommend this product.
on December 2, 2015
I tried Bluetooth for a while, but I just did not feel the quality. The sound quality is more than just decent. I have had my earphones since August 17th of 2015, and so far, I have no real complaints. I even believe the price to be more than fair for the value I have received so far. I am no expert. I just feel that these earphones are great
on June 9, 2015
I received the Phillips SHE-9501 ear buds as a gift about 5 years ago and they still have amazing sound. When the plastic started to crack I thought I would upgrade to the SHO-9575BW with an inline mic. I should have heeded the other reviews but having had such great luck with my other Phillips I went ahead and purchased these. BIG MISTAKE. There is constant noise from the covering rubbing, the inline volume control crackles, the sound/volume quality is not even close to the SHE-9501 and within 3 months time the right bud quit. I listen to music all day while at work and now I'm back to using my old pair until I can find a true upgrade. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.
on March 23, 2016
I had an older version of these that I loved but one bud stopped working after some number of years (maybe 5?). I tried to replace them with cheap ones but the tangle free cord kept tangling and I was getting shocked all of the time. So I gave up on those and hinted these down. The cord doesn't tangle, the sound is good, I like the volume button on the cord, but haven't figured out how to operate the control button. I'm sure it's easy I've just not had time to look it up. My old ones were pink which I preferred but not a big deal.
on September 6, 2017
My son like it very much
on October 25, 2012
have been buying Phillips earphones, earbuds, etc for years - always good quality, and these are better than average in the build factor. the problem with this model is the non-tangle cord - yeah, it doesn't tangle but the ridgid material transmits body/chest movements directly into the earpiece - maybe it needs a more rubberized cord to not send the vibrations up the cord - you get an amazing amount of noise battling with your tunes - not good. however, love the pause button on the cord, but the volume slider is a waste - should've made this a next or prior track select.
on June 13, 2017
Very good noise isolation earbuds. My second pair.
on February 20, 2016
Comfortable to wear, good sound quality and well-made. I prefer braided cables and these were worth the cost.
I have had other head phones like this last a few months at best. These are still working and I would definitely buy them again.!
Philips makes great head phones.
on July 17, 2015
This is my second pair of these headphones and i had my last pair for 6 years before they finally just died on me from everyday use. I use them at work and home. They help cover up the sound of my coworkers and my lawn mower with no issues.