YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 209 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on April 11, 2012
I've been taking these for about a month and they are awesome. My last job required me to work a 18 hour day so my sleep cycle was beyond messed up. Before i started taking these i would start to crash around 3 or 4 in the afternoon due to my body being used to sleeping every 12 hours or so. Now I have energy to spare and my sleeping habits are almost back to normal. I workout 5 times a week and I feel great. My mother is a bit of a health nut and she was looking at these with me and she was very impressed at the ingredients and the price. This is no ordinary multivitamin, she takes 5 or 6 different bottles of pills to equal what this has in one jar. People complain about the price but to get all of these things in one pill would require a lot more money for a bunch of bottles. My mother pays around 120$ a month for her supplements and they are not as high quality as the ingredients in this multi. She does get a few things this doesn't offer but she could replace 5 or 6 of her separate supplements with this one bottle. 20$ a bottle is a very good price is you ask me.

Edit: After trying out some other multis (Animal pak and orange triad), and doing more research I have come to the conclusion that this is still a great multi. I did find that it has a much lower concentration of vitamins, but a much larger variety. It doesn't come close to the doses of vitamins of other multis but it covers so many other areas. I would almost double the dose for myself but I am very active and currently in training. After 7ish months of trying other miltis I have come back to armor v because I am not only looking for a muscle and joint supplement but an overall health multi, and that's what this is.
on June 30, 2015
You can really see improvement in your diet with these pills. I started really working out this past year and I started using these. I feel better, I could do more, I can run longer. They really work. The only thing is they run out real quickly because of the amount you're supposed to take. They are also somewhat expensive for the amount you get. Other than that they pretty good.
on October 22, 2014
These are my favorite vitamin capsules. I take a half dose, which is still three pills. I feel my exercise performance improve when I take my vitamins at night and work out early in the morning. If I take them during the day, I don't seem to get that same energy (could be placebo, but it works for me!).

I can feel when I don't take these vitamins--that tells me they work well. Do note, however, that the "power greens" blend thing is kind of gimmicky; I don't know how less than a gram of powdered fruit and veg could possibly do anything. Don't let the inclusion of greens sway your purchase decision.

Still, I recommend these supps over anything else!
on August 21, 2015
I'm almost a year into my bodybuilding journey and this is the best multi-vitamin I've tried. It takes awhile to build up but once you're off them for a week you feel the difference. I like the fat burning properties of the green tea extract and it's great to get probiotics without having to buy and take another pill. The affordability on this is great... $20/month is nbd. I used to use ON Opti-Men but find that this one turns my pee less yellow. I wish it had a little less magnesium because it upsets my stomach if I have over 300g per day. Also, there are six pills to take and the capsules themselves are a little dry and sticky. You'll need plenty of water to get them down, but no big deal. Highly recommended.
on November 10, 2016
Excellent product, Soft for the stomach.
This product does not paint your urine. The optimus nutrition made me urinate intense yellow. But the Amor'V is excellent, my urine is clear and normal, and gives me enough energy
on March 4, 2015
I'm just a recreational lifter, with a mild interest in health. I've been taking these for a couple years now and I love them. I only take 3 a day rather than the recommended 6, and I still notice a little energy kick from the good stuff in them. I also notice I rarely get sick. That could be due to a world of other factors of course, but I'm sure these little things being loaded with more than enough essentials doesn't hurt. As far as fitness goes, I stack them with N.O. Xplode 2.0 and Body Fortress Whey Isolate. So, I can't say for sure which individual supplement does the most benefit, but I have had no problems. Will buy again.
on April 20, 2016
Been taking Armor-V for a month now and as long as musclepharm continues to produce it, I will continue to consume it. I have more energy throughout the day, I'm training harder, and my immune system is a steel fortress.
on November 25, 2015
Although MusclePharm has been hit with some controversy as of late regarding their protein products, this has been my go to vitamin for quite some time, as it has the right balance of vitamins and minerals, and with levels that take into account the fact that you may be taking other supplements and also limits dangerous minerals to their correct levels. For example, this product limits the amount of copper, iron, and selenium to lower levels, unlike other vitamin products that include too much of these minerals (leading to potential cognitive decline over time). Likewise, this has a lower amount of zinc which allows me to take it with ZMA or other testosterone support formulas without overdosing on zinc.
on December 17, 2013
I've been taking these for awhile now. Well I ran out for a few days and just wasn't feeling right at night when I was working out. Well Amazon shipped these 1 day early to me and I got back on right away and BLAM!!! I had an incredible workout again!! Yeah!
I like this because it's got whole natural ingredients. I AM VERY careful what I eat or drink. Too much crap on the market. TGhis is by far the best vitamin supplement I have ever invested in. My only complaint is that they don't have the "Click n Save" option for this.
on July 18, 2016
Honestly, I wasn't a fan. I didn't see, feel, or notice a difference between this multi-vitamin and my regular multi. Typically, I notice my nails and my hair improve with vitamins over time, and I did not see it happen with this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.