Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on July 12, 2012
I had read many reveiws for the X7 after doing an online search. Many reveiwers spoke desparagingly about the processor, lack of apps in the ovi store and the view that symbianv3 was not on par with ios and andriod. I have been using the device for about a month and the processor performs just fine IMO. As for the ovi store, I personaly am not interested in downloading 10,000 apps that I am no longer going to use once the novelty wears off. The two Nokia's I have owned thus far I much preferred to the Blackberries I have had in the past. As for symbianv3, it preforms no worse than any other os I have used (better then some). I was looking for a device with the best antennea in the market (this is Nokia). X7 also has very good sat/nav, locks onto satellites faster than any device I have ever used. If you are in the market (as I was) for a device with the best antennea and sat/nav on the market you can't go wrong with the X7 or any Nokia for that matter.
on March 8, 2012
Like this phone for its design and durability,only thing that's not fit for me is the OS of the Nokia x7, still symbian
Would be great if it is harmattan
on February 8, 2013
Nokia X7 is a wonderful phone that has may unique features. It is a great deal to acquire one like it.
on October 9, 2011
This phone is great and am loving it. Got everything with new technology and more. I will buy again when the price go down. Go for it if you need world phone.
on November 1, 2011
This was not a pleasant 'Sold by the oem shop... Fulfilled by amazon' transaction. It left me querying both quality control criteria and procedures; however, the amazon representative handled the matter in a stellar fashion...kudos!

At-a-glance:

-The Nokia X7 was ordered, received (black steel color), and NOT new as listed
-Sent emails (unanswered) to vendor (dictated by protocol since it was sold by the oem shop)
-Received model X7-00.1/RM-659/059J7V2 as refurbished in opened OEM box w/rogers recycle bag
-Exterior OEM label was covered w/another label: "Nokia X7 Unlocked 3G...Version w/No Warranty"
-Device will only work on WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz (Not a pentaband like the X7-00/RM-707)
-Opened box had only device, 8GB microsd, quick start guide, micro-usb cable, and charger (US)
-Premium nokia headset (WH-701), along with the extra earbuds, were not included in nokia box
-Housing was scuffed/dirty with sim cover not inserted and wouldn't power up due to dead battery