Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 10/9734RGRG Rosegold-Tone Multi-Function Mesh Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on December 22, 2012
Anne Klein Women's 10/9734RGRG Rosegold-Tone Multi-Function Mesh Bracelet Watch

Love, love, love this watch! Just got it yesterday and it is gorgeous! Here's my story: I originally wanted to get the Michael Kors watch MK5128 Women Michael Kors Rose Golden Midsized Chronograph Watch Mk5128, but wasn't 100% sure. Then I happened across this gem. It cost less than the MK but it looked just as good and not as bulky. So I put it in my cart and left it there for a few hours while I was busy elsewhere. Came back to buy the thing and the price had gone up to over $100! Shocked, I was! Having seen the original much lower price (about $50 less) I decided to "Save For Later" and wait for the price to come down. This was on December 9. Kept checking and finally the price came back down to what it is today $65.98 (the original price) on December 20. I placed the order immediately and got the watch the next afternoon (12/21/2012). I love the color and feel of this watch. The strap is very flexible and not too big. It fits my wrist a little loosely, not tight; in fact I can get a finger under there comfortably. The watch isn't bulky or heavy but it doesn't feel cheap at all. If you've been hesitating, don't anymore. Pull the trigger on this lovely watch. You won't regret it. If you've been looking at the MK watch, take a look at this one. It really is a lovely watch.

ETA: Just found out that you can adjust the bracelet yourself very easily. Open the clasp and there's a section that you open like you would the clasp itself. This section comes off and that shortens the bracelet by about 1" or so. Unless you need it much smaller, with this option you don't need to have any of the links removed and change the way the bracelet looks. Brilliant idea that!
on June 5, 2013
I JUST LOVE THIS WATCH! I HAVE LOOKED AT IT FOR A LONGTIME. THE PRICE CAME DOWN AND I SNATCHED IT UP! ITS VERY SLEEK AND ELOQUENT. I'M A BIG ROSEGOLD PERSON AND THIS IS A PERFECT ROSEGOLD WATCH. NOT TOO FLASHY OR BULKY.I ALSO HAVE A SMALL WRIST, AND I COULD ADJUST THE BAND MYSELF, I DID'NT HAVE TO TAKE IT TO A JEWELER. THIS IS MY SECOND ANNE KLEIN WATCH AND I JUST LOVE HER STYLE IN WATCHES. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE.
on August 2, 2015
I purchased this watch in May & it quickly became my favorite everyday watch. I received multiple compliments wearing it. It really is gorgeous! Unfortunately, I wore it in the pool and it's now ruined. This watch is advertised as being water resistant up to 99 feet. I was cooling off in a 3 foot pool for 10 ten minutes when this happened. There are water spots under the face and I'm so disappointed. I would like to replace it with a new one but I guess I'm past my allotted time window to because when I tried, I got denied. Heed my warning that if you buy it, you cannot wear it in the water as advertised.
review image
on June 17, 2013
This is a wonderful watch. I assume it would cost more if I had bought it at a department store. The color is great and there's an extra link that can be removed easily to help fit your wrist.
on January 20, 2013
I was looking for big watch that would fit my small wrist and am glad I came across this one. very easy to adjust, attractive, affordable and looks classy (much better in person). Its a keeper!
on March 18, 2013
I really like the size of the watch face. The rose gold color is not as deep as I thought it would be. I've received several compliments on this watch. I will definately keep it.
on May 21, 2014
I love this watch.
I was looking for a Rosegold watch that had the day date feature and this really fit the bill, i love the fact that it is not huge lie a lot of them are.
on May 11, 2014
I bought it from amazon daily deals and got it for 39.99. For that price, the watch looks great. I have other expensive watches but for the price, it looks great.
on April 8, 2013
This watch have the style, perfect finish. And the price is just fine for your pocket. Strongly recomended, i would buy again this brand to my girlfriend.
on December 13, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. It is elegant and on trend. The mini dials are just for show. I love the band. It looks richer that most bracelet bands.