Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 744 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 767 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 30, 2010
These Sports briefs are both comfortable and stylish. They are made from 100% cotton that feels so comfortably soft. The 'breathable' cotton material is cool and absorbent, keeping me comfortable even after a light gym workout!

These sports briefs are sold in packs of 6. Each pack has an even assortment of dark and light solid colors, as well as a couple of 'sexy' stripes! ... That's how I was advised to describe these stripe sports briefs!!! :)

JUST A TIP: If you generally purchase Men's Boxers, you need to note that the sizing is smaller for Men's Briefs & Boxer Briefs. For example: In Men's Boxers, Medium (M) Size is 34 - 36 while in Men's Briefs & Boxer Briefs, Medium (M) Size is 32 - 34.

To access the 'HANES SIZING CHART', click on 'See Sizing Information' in the 'Select Size' box.

Definitely 5 STARS for these all cotton Hanes briefs!
22 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2013
This review is for the Hanes Men's Classic Comfort Flex Waistband Sport Brief 6-Pack Underwear sold in 2013.

Very nice fitting, comfortable underwear without the tags.

These are all cotton, well fitting underwear. They are not the tiny bikini underwear, Hanes describes them as "Low rise men's brief". They stretch quite a bit, but I would recommend ordering the correct size. See the "Sizing info" to the right of the selector.

This underwear fits very well, and stretches quite a bit. I was surprised that 100% cotton had so much stretch in the material. It used to be only nylon that stretched like that.

I had read reviews and the description given, and was still surprised at the stretch. I even checked the label to see how much cotton these contained. They are, according to the label, 100% cotton. These do not pinch my skin, and are so tight they are uncomfortable.

I think these are ideal for those who do not want the standard, white, jockey suit of underwear. I like the fact that although they are full size, they will not show above my wasteband.
on April 19, 2016
These are super comfort lightweight manties with narrow wasteband and no midline seams. They aren't going to offer much support for jogging, but they are the extreme for everyday comfort. The 2 panel construction means they have only 3 tiny seamlines: each hip & between legs. There is no midline seam and no y-front expansion, but they are generous enough to keep everything where it needs to be without being binding.

The cut is short as one expects from a low-rise brief but not the most narrow on the hip as I expect from bikini briefs.

The tiny tag is outside on the wasteband so its not a comfort issue.

The colors are random, so be prepared to see pink in the mix. Be a man about it.
on May 31, 2017
The material is okay. The waist is as expected for size M. The crotch and "support" area is too narrow and small to cover my junk. I couldn't imagine playing any sports in these "sport" briefs. They are a high rise which is odd for a sport brief. I have some ten-year-old Hanes no-fly mid-rise briefs that provide good support and I was hoping these were similar. Wrong.
on June 24, 2013
I have been wearing these for years. I dislike boxer shorts on anything but Boxers in the ring. I dislike undies with open flies as my equipment does not cooperate with them. These offer just the right amount of support without feeling tight. Like most underwear, they do wear out over time, but they are 100% cotton and make great cleaning rags when they do wear out. I keep them for cleaning my guns. They fit nice. They look nice. They are far sexier than boxers. They don't ride up your rear like loose fitting underwear do. I wish more men wore these and they were easier to find. I just hope that Hanes does not stop making them.
on June 30, 2017
These would be perfect for someone in the final stage of transgender reassignment. There is no way that a scrotum containing "boys" will be cradled by the small amount of fabric, instead the boys will end up outside of the fabric, one on each side
on May 28, 2012
At first, I was a bit skeptical about ordering this product. I though it might be "too flimsy or skimpy compared to the Hanes I already had, but could not find in stores any longer." I was quite pleasantly surprised. These are very soft briefs, really like panties, as one reviewer mentioned. No fly is needed. This product is very lightweight and great for warmer weather wear. Also, I think they would suit well for travel to warmer climates. In winter or cold weather, I would wear something more substantial. These briefs are 100% cotton, but don't shrink in a dryer. The sizing is correct. They also have a nice variety of patterns - not all boring white or blue. Guys, I think your lady will like them too.
on January 29, 2015
thank god for Hanes. They are still smart enough to use real fabric in their clothes. Don't understand what I mean? Go buy fruit of the loom anything. The material on these is thicker and far more comfortable. Hanes don't ever change your fabric like the "others" the extra cost is worth it and we will gladly pay it to keep the boys happy.
on October 8, 2016
These were not as described. They were described as 100% cotton and are really 75% cotton 25% polyester and are sheer enough to see through. The double layer pouch as described does not exist, just one thin layer like the rest of the brief.. These are the same low quality brief you can buy at WalMart for 12 bucks. I can only assume the seller is fully aware of this misrepresentation and should be avoided .
on December 1, 2016
These are not very comfortable. I'm a size 32 waist and I ordered large (36-38) and they fit like a g string. The front pouch is so narrow it can barely contain your junk.

Also, don't go by the pictures. They are nothing like the ones in the picture. The waist band is thicker and flat vs pleated. The patterns are vertical stripes not horizontal. This doesn't really matter but they are just totally different underwear than the prior "our most comfortable" underwear from Hanes.

I'd return gen but I already opened he package and tried one on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.