Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toshiba 14" Satellite L745-S4210 Laptop i3-2310M 4GB 640GB (Brushed Aluminum Blue)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on December 18, 2011
The computer is good, However, it happens that the one that I bought has a few defective keys. I called the company to order a repair under their warranty. They said that I have to send it in and they will take care of it. They emailed me instructions that explained how it's done and I had to fill an form with information. So far so good, but as I finished to fill up the form they wanted me to pay for the shipping or to pay for a special box for shipping in the amount of $25.00. I would have given them five stars but since it was not my fault that I have purchased defective computer, they should have taken responsibility and paid for the shipping.
on October 24, 2012
I have had this laptop for almost a year and it is awesome. It can handle the Sims 3 on all high graphics, and it plays League of Legends just fine, I never have any problems with it. And it can run Diablo 3 but it can get really glitchy. It evens runs faster than my friends $1,200 Asus. The size isn't too small, and it isn't too big either, it can rest on my lap just fine, and I can throw it in my backpack or a larger handbag and be off. For battery life it is pretty good, I have no complaints.

The only considerable draw back on this laptop are the speakers; they just aren't loud enough sometimes, but since I use this laptop primarily for school work, Facebook, and online games, the audio isn't a huge must for me. The only thing that has worn out since I got it was the left mouse key; it has trouble clicking sometimes, but I think it's just because I only ever used that button, I never used the mouse pad. But even then it still works,lol. So yes I would recommend this laptop for someone who does light gaming, school work, surfing the web, and who wants great portability.
on November 15, 2011
This is an awesome little computer! It is the perfect size for carrying back and forth from work and home. It has plenty of memory, and it is so much faster than my previous computer. I'm not a computer whiz, but I know my way around a keyboard, and this laptop fit the bill for me.
Pros: Fast, portable, good battery life, plenty of memory, no problems, sturdy
Cons: The only thing I can think of is that it doesn't have a number pad. But if it did, then the computer itself would have to be bigger, and the size is a huge plus for me--so I'm not complaining!
on August 28, 2015
I have had this computer for four years and we have had many long nights of studying and paper writing together. It always auto saves everything when I forget to charge it or something happens. And it is light, fits in a backpack, and is pretty durable. I've never had problems with it except recently the battery is losing juice, but I just ordered a replacement for $25 so no big deal. It seems to run pretty quickly but I don't have a lot to compare it to. There are some games that it has been unable to play for me, so I wouldn't reccomend it for a huge gamer. But as a school laptop it is great.
on December 4, 2011
I bought this computer a few months ago, so I can't comment on how it holds up over time. But so far it has been excellent. Its size makes it easy to carry around and the keyboard is one of the few that I can work with (the new computers all push the letters slightly to the left, which is difficult for me). It's fast and durable and the battery lasts forever. Before this computer I had a Dell, which was not bad until it crashed after 3 years. After that I bought an HP that sounded as if it might explode so I ended up exchanging it for this model. After a week or so I tripped over the power cord and the laptop landed HARD upside down on the floor. Still works like a charm. :)
on November 5, 2013
Not only am I very dissatisfied with this laptop, but the Toshiba company is terrible too. The buttons on the key board stick. The left mouse button basically "collapsed" in and now I have to position it perfectly every time I want to click or just use the touch pad. The USB drive is not compatible with certain USB cords. I wasn't as pissed until I found out a lot of other people have the exact same problems. The computer has not had any problems in terms of memory, battery, speed or anything like that but these key things make it so frustrating to use. The toshiba company is the WORST company I have every tried to get support from. I have called to fix issues with my computer. I am an IT coordinator at my office, I am nothing special but I know basic trouble shooting like any normal person. The people I spoke with on the phone were all completely incompetent and unhelpful. Eventually when I started to move in the right direction of getting a worth answer, they told me my warranty was up and to even talk to a customer service rep further I would have a ridiculous fee! The costumer service people talked to me like I was a child, how many times do I need to explain the troubleshooting I have done myself and has failed before you believe that I actually did it! NEVER EVER again will a get anything from this company.
on April 30, 2014
I've got a 4 year old One of these in silver. over time the only things that have stopped working are the things that have been accidentally damaged. it's still cruising right on along and while i have not bought one from this seller or any of them here... i recommend this computer to anyone who needs something reliable. the only downside i can think of is that the power chords WILL break due to the design flaw where it connects to the computer, the replacements from toshiba are like 80$ but you can find a much cheaper one online or at some place like walmart or target.
on October 21, 2014
Mouse button and a few keys collapsed, they stick in and on top of that the screen cracked and falling apart!!! Such a bad quality. Won't ever buy another Toshiba. Should have got Acer.
on July 16, 2014
Good, dependable laptop for a good price. Plenty of memory and RAM to run many programs and is a good choice for school, work, and play! I did crack the screen on this laptop, but plenty of replacement screens are available here on Amazon as well, and installation is easy!
on April 29, 2014
This is the perfect sized and powered laptop and very easy to use. Keyboard is full size and lends to efficient work and I like that it has a CD drive built in.