Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on April 20, 2017
I printed out the pediped size chart and measured my 20 month old's foot and his big toe was just in the size 24 line, so I debated between ordering a 23 or 24, and finally went with size 24. They are a little too big but didn't cause any tripping, but I decided to return them for the size down. My little one wears a 7W in stride rite shoes for reference, and the pediped shoes were a great width for his feet. The shoes were so light and super flexible perfect for a confident walker that still sometimes get tripped up on rougher terrain. The quality of the shoe seemed great, just a little too big!
on April 5, 2017
Very soft and fit perfect. My son loves them. He had a similar pair but in a different color last year that he wore all the time, just outgrew them.
on August 5, 2012
We got the first pair of this pediped flex sandal in blue and green when my son started trying to really walk at 9mo. We had soft sole ones for the house that got torn up outside, hard to put on "first walkers"from stride right thatI dreaded trying to put on, and decided to get something more durable... They held up great to him learning to walk, and were very flexible in arch while wide enough to provide nice wide flat base. Even held up to him dragging toes when in walker outside on cement and brick. The rubber sole with full front tip coverage is great. The velcro strap allows them to open wide, slip-on easy and tighten up securely... stays put even when wet. We live in florida, so I didn't want to deal with socks and hot sneakers as we are in and out, taking them on and off, all day long... these are so easy to put on and take off really stay put. the little fabric tab on back is great to help pull them up and on. I have washed them in washer when they get a little stinky, and they rinse off in sink great after a hard days play. It quickly became clear these were the only shoes we would need as they looked as cute with khaki's and polo for church as they did on the playground. So in recap, at 9mo, my mom took him to stride right to get sized and spent $60 on the fancy white first walker, but they were so hard to get on and off, and again the hot sock concern here in fl, I ordered these pedipeds from amazon a size up (5 instead of 4) and he had no trouble wearing them right away. He has worn them every day and they still look great. Now at almost 15 months I just went online to order the next size up for him. We are expecting baby #2 now and found out it was a boy, so these pedipeds will be handed right down and I have no doubt they will serve baby#2 just as well!
on May 15, 2017
My son's 5th Sahara shoes
on December 17, 2013
I bought this sandals for my 5 years son.These shoes are gorgeous, comfortable and easy to put on. Really happy with this one.Highly recommend.
on March 16, 2013
I bought these for my son last spring/summer - and he wore them the duration of the season. I'm now ready to buy him another pair for this coming spring/summer. LOVE that they're washable. The velcro held up, too - and he's a boy and rough on, well, everything. They're comfortable - he preferred these over Keens -- and all other shoe choices. Can't wait to get the bigger size for this year.
on September 2, 2012
As happens, my child grew out of his size 7 keens literally overnight. "Too tight" was the refrain I was hearing over and over as I shoved his wiggly toes into each sandal. I was, of course, desperate. I needed shoes shipped to me overnight. Normally I troll eBay for a good deal on expensive shoes, but I turned to my old reliable, Amazon. The Flex Sandals shipped fast. I ordered a 24 (a 7.5-8 US), and they fit right out of the box -- with a great bit of room in the toe stretch area, but not enough to make the dude trip and fall. They've lasted a whole month so far, and I think they've got enough room still to take us to the end of September, and perhaps some of those hot October days. Of course, Pediped is redonkulously expensive, I admit that. Are they worth the money? Maybe. They fit great, they're made of quality material, and they are sized so that they last a long time. I'll be hunting them on eBay most of the time, but I contend that this was an excellent Amazon purchase. I wuv them even more than Keens because of their comfortable, soft material.
on June 23, 2012
These shoes are super cute and fit so well - there's room to grow and plenty of width for my child's wide feet. Not much support but my 2.5 year old just spent a long day of walking on the city streets with no complaints.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.