Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on August 9, 2013
I bought this in January as recommended by a friend. I liked it at first because of it's in-ear design, built in mic and it doesn't tangle. The sound is okay for people like me who usually just use one ear piece as I need the other ear free to hear my office mates who often call and speak to me. Unfortunately, after about 7 months one earpiece just stopped working. worse is that it is the one with the built in mic. The friend who recommended it had his die a few weeks back too. Note that I am the kind that takes good care of her stuff, so there is no mishandling here. Gave it 2 stars to give credit for the design, style and it being tangle-free but I would not recommend this at all.
on November 13, 2013
Ive had these headphones for months now & they're great! Have really great sound. Microphone works really well. Only problem I had that I really didn't like was that they're NOT PURPLE!! Mine were Pepsi blue..Im sure if I would've contacted customer service they would've sent me the correct color but I never did. I just kept them. But if you get the correct color they're definitely worth the buy!
on January 10, 2014
I bought these headphones because my son is notorious for bending, twisting and generally mangling headphones. The thin wire inevitably shorts out and then my headphones start "disappearing." But so far, these lace headphones have been great. The sound quality is good and after 2 weeks we haven't had any shorts or issues of any kind. Good product at a very reasonable price.
on February 7, 2013
Its very good for what it is worth,Its very loud has good bass, I don't even hear the annoying train in the background (NYC) WhenIi leave for work . I bought the same pair from best buy ($24) originally and lost it. I had a clip on it, so it didn't fall out of my ear. I had to replace that pair so opted to buy this pair from amazon. IT DOES FALL OUT OF YOUR EAR A LOT!!! getting a little clip that usually go with head phones, makes huge difference.
on September 24, 2016
These ear buds have broken twice within weeks of using. Amazon did exchange the first time. I will not be purchasing these again.
on February 25, 2013
Disappointed at least in this pair. I had another pair that accidently went though the wash and drier so I had to replace them. This pair the majority of the sound comes though only the right side. Volume on the left side is minimum so it really is very unbalanced. I love the cord as it doesn't tangle easily and the design is such that the connections are secure, but this pair doesn't live up to my first pair.
on December 5, 2014
We bought this item for our co-worker, as a present, and she loved using it. The item comes with a little case for the headphones, which she mentioned as being really easy to use. The nylon lace also makes it a little more high-end than the usual plastic.
on October 19, 2012
The strong cables are great and what I wanted. Unfortunately they make the buds so heavy they fall out of the ears every minute or so. Stopping to put them back a thousand times a day makes the buds so irritating they are unusable.
on January 7, 2014
I bought the purple ones and they look really nice. The noise quality is nice. The only problem is that they are a bit bulky and the outter part of the earpiece where the logo is at is a little bit too big for my taste. They come with 3 different sized earbuds and a small bag to carry/store them in.
on April 1, 2014
I cannot hear very well with these. I had a purple pair before, but someone wanted it so I no longer have that pair. I am disappointed it is not very good as I expected

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.