BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Pick of the week $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 22, 2015
Unlike the picture its actually a pretty fitted costume. It's also surprisingly nice material. I'm 5' 9" 190lbs, muscular build. I usually wear large shirts in everything. I got the small/medium and I love it.
review image
22 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2016
I bought this for a Halloween outfit, so I am not expecting much out of it. It's obviously cheaply-made, super thin material, wrinkly (you'll have to give it a quick ironing) and various threads that are loose all over the jumpsuit, but for the price it's fine. I'm 5'11" and 215 pounds, on the muscular side, and once this is on it fits okay. It's definitely real tight right around the crotch, but after some adjusting it was okay. It's not super easy to move around it but I also think buying an XL would have been huge -- it fit fine in chest and the legs were long enough.

Only 3 stars since it's just okay, but I also wouldn't say you *shouldn't* get it. It's an easy and fairly cheap Halloween costume and doesn't look too bad.
on October 27, 2016
This costume is REALLY nice. Nice weight material, great patches, and fits my husband very well. It even has a dual way zipper! We got the Small/Medium. He is 5'8" and 165 lbs. The length is a little long, but with boots, there will not be a problem.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that there are no SUNGLASSES with the outfit, even though it is listed as included. I was aware from other reviews that these would probably be missing, so I wasn't surprise. Just annoyed. I did report the issue to Amazon. (The description has been updated as of 10/27/16 to say sunglasses are not included)
on November 2, 2014
Bought this to dress up at work for Halloween, and everyone loved it. I was surprised with the quality of the material, and the velcro patches were also really nice. This company gets top marks from me. Something to be noted though, was the sunglasses didn't come with the costume, so if you pick this one up, you should get a separate pair.

Also, for sizing, I am 5'7" 200 lbs, and I went with the small/medium. It fit almost perfectly, except for in the chest/gut region, which was a little tight. I wasn't surprised though. Crotch rode a little too high for my liking, but I just wasn't used to it. All in all, fantastic costume. I'm glad I went with this one.
on October 19, 2017
Good quality for the price. My husband is 5’10 185lbs muscular build and we ordered the small/medium. It fit him well but the only complaint is it was hard to get it off around the shoulders by himself and like others said, it’s a little fitted around the butt/crotch but it doesn’t look like it.
on May 16, 2017
I was trying to fit a 15-year-old girl, and wasn't surprised the fit didn't work out.

This is definitely a costume, not an authentic surplus item. (It's advertised as a costume, so that's fine.)

It faithfully recreates the squadron patch used in the movie, which looks like the patch for the VAW-110 early warning squadron, but specifies the squadron number (VF-1) for the "Wolf Pack" fighter squadron.
on June 27, 2017
I'm 6'3" 230lbs and the XL fit perfectly. If you're taller, XL may be too tight from crotch to shoulders. The legs are long, but not so long as to be a problem. The material was good quality, the zipper is sturdy, and I got compliments on how authentic the patches looked. This flight suit comes folded tightly in a plastic package, so you will need to iron before wearing. Overall I'm very happy and would recommend this costume.
on January 26, 2017
For what it is, I thought it was really good - but based on other reviews here, I bought the XL (I'm 6'1" and about 210 lbs). It's HUGE - really long and baggy in the legs especially. I think I'm just in between sizes, but if you're smaller than I am, go with the M/L (which my brother in law got). He's 5'10" and around 175 lbs and it fit perfectly. Otherwise, it's a fun costume that comes with both the "Maverick" and "Goose" patches (which attach with velcro).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2016
I'm 5'11" and 185 lbs and this was oddly fitted to say the least. Based on reviews from others I thought that the Med/Large would be really small on me, and it probably would be, but the XL is huge :/ I was able to tuck the extra length in the legs into my boots, so that was fine, but the body was for someone at least 50lbs heavier than me and with longer arms. High quality product though, so if you can find a size that fits I'm sure you'll be happy and I did get a lot of compliments on it.
on October 4, 2014
My husband and I are going as Goose and Maverick to a Halloween party this year. He's 6'5" 250 lbs and I'm 5'5" 145 lbs. He got the XL and I got the small. They fit really well. His only complaint is that it's a little tight in the crotch, especially when he sits down. I can't tell by looking at him, but he says it pinches a bit. Again, he's a pretty tall guy so we kind of expected this. The small fits me great! And the quality is pretty impressive...very sturdy material.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.