Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on December 23, 2014
Overall the product is good.

What needs to be noted are the following:

1. the pictures of the item is of a poor quality and limited detail view. better quality pictures with multiple viewing option should be considered as with many other products.

2. the picture of the item was one of a guy dressed in what maybe termed casual-elegant or even business casual. when I received the item I was surprised at the thinness of the material which would be ok for sport and exercise but not casual business/work wear. Consideration should be given to use a picture representing active sport wear to best give the impression of what it is best suited for; certainly not business casual.

3. the product is not tagless.
on July 4, 2017
Fair warning. All Nike shirts are a fitted style design. Even the ones that are supposed to be relaxed. Make sure that you have rock hard abs before wearing these duds.
on April 2, 2017
My husband loves this shirt!
on March 8, 2017
My large-size shirt is a bit baggier than the other polos of the same model but it is comfortable and looks nice.
on August 23, 2013
This product is different from the many other Nike polo Dri Fit golf shirts that I have ordered from Amazon. I do not like he cut and style. I found the online color different from the actual color.
on October 12, 2016
Good quality and fit. I would buy again. I like my shirts a little loose and this one was perfect!
on January 1, 2014
This shirt is nice, but for a 4x is small. I was afraid it would be to big for my husband but it was not. Normally he wears a 2x or 3x depending on the shirt. So I would say if you are a larger man. Buy a shirt at least one size bigger.
on November 27, 2014
Bought this for my husband because dri-fit shirts are his favorite. He loves wearing it because it is so comfortable, it looks good on him and it is a great color!
on October 19, 2016
Fits great!
on August 6, 2016
Very nice shirt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.