Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 24, 2015
These leg warmers were perfect for my 80s themed costume! They were soft and stretchy. Perfect for layering. I wore them with another pair of leg warmers, over some black leggings. I will attach a picture. They are super neon and bright, totally what any 80s themed costume would need. I bought these in hot pink and bright yellow. I would absolutely recommend these for novelty use.
review image
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 31, 2015
Nice and long. Color was perfect.
on April 22, 2015
Not the color it says on the package.
review image
11 comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 8, 2017
i purchased these for a 1980s themed party. these were not as thick as i expected and did not hold up well at all. before the end of the night, they would not stay up, continued to fall around my ankles and not retain the "slouched" look of the 80s. One wash and these were done. I would not recommend these if you plan on anything more than a one and done type item.
on September 18, 2017
Bought 2 pairs, one hot pink and one neon green for my 11 and 8 y/o girls. The warmers I received were not stretchy at all, they were more like socks than warmers, they do not look slouchy (they looked ok on my 8y/o, but too tight on my 11y/o and on me). Apparently the reseller sends different types of warmers depending on what they have, they are very inconsistent. If you have larger legs, I recommend you look elsewhere, You'd have to be lucky to get the bigger ones.
on January 18, 2018
WAY too small. I know I have big calves, but they wouldn't even go over my ankle. Definitely not an 80s style bulky leg warmer. Very thin polyester. Got for an 80s themed roller derby bout and not sure if I can get a replacement. Purchased as Prime and it said I couldn't return them?!?! (Currently on chat with Amazon on why I can't get my money back) But buyer beware!
on June 16, 2017
Purchased as an accessory for 80s night at our local dance studio, going as Olivia Newton John in her "Let's Get Physical" video. It doesn't quite match the overshirt she had on but it's close enough. Thankfully these are thin and not a super heavy sweater material that would have made my legs too hot. It remains to be seen, but these appear to be fitted enough so that they won't slouch down over my heels during dancing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 1, 2017
The leg warmers are horrible and cheap quality. I am very unsattisfied with the product 😡😢
Definitely not worth the price. It looks like it's disposable.
on October 27, 2016
Did not fit well. I have larg-ish calves so I got a knit material thinking it would stretch well. They got about a third of the way up my leg and just stuck.
on December 1, 2017
I bought these for an 80's themed party and they worked perfectly. There were no issues with them fitting or falling down. I would recommend them.