Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alki'i cube mens/womens warm beanie snowboarding winter hats - 6 colors
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 4, 2012
Warm beanie. Product as described. Delivery was quick. Why does a review have to be 20 words? It was a beanie not a essay on Hemingway's use of existentialism in the Old Man and the Sea. I bet Hemingway would have liked this beanie.
77 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
What they don't tell you is these are Youth sizes. Good for kids but not adults. Just another case of a vendor trying to liquidate stock and not being totally honest.
on March 6, 2012
This is the second Alki'i hat I've bought (the first got lost). They're warm, look great, wash well, and are long enough to cover your ears without being baggy.
on June 5, 2015
Cool pattern and styling. I can't stand those floppy elf looking beanies those skinny jeans kids think looks cool. If you want to look "trendy", I guess get an elf beanie and let your bangs stick out the front....???? If you want to look like an actual cool guy stud that classy, good chicks are going to like, get one like this, and don't wear skinny jeans....just regular boot cut jeans that fit right. This beanie was a little small, but not by much. The material is such that it flexes a little to fit a larger size with no problem. I think I read reviews where people said these were kind of itchy. For some reason...they kind of are. I'm not sure how that can be the case...even if the material is itchy against your skin, the material makes contact with your hair (for those of us fortunate enough to have any). So how it creates itch may just be placebo? Anyway, the material isn't the thickest or softest among the beanies I own, but the price made that Ok. I'd recommend this to a non-skinny jean friend for sure.
on February 6, 2013
I have a decent size head (not abnormal but not small at all). This beanie fits OK but the length is perfect. Covers your ears and you can fold that if needed without looking awkward. The quality is something you have to think about as I started feeling little itchy at times. For what you pay this is a decent one, but I prefer to pay few more dollars and get a much better beanie.
on January 11, 2015
What I like about this is that it keeps my head warmer than the other two beanies I own (one's a Steeler's beanie and the other is a Puma beanie). My other beanies fit to just above my earlobe. So, they fit pretty well. They're just thinner than this one. It's a pretty sporty looking beanie and that's a different look than I'm used to going with but I like it regardless. Just know that I have a big head and this thing was big on me! It covers a quarter of my cheeks and bunches up just a little on at the base of my neck but those are really the only things I don't like about it. I can definitely see myself using it to go snowboarding next winter!
on November 3, 2012
This beanie was one of many I've bought my husband over the years. This is the only one he's held onto / still wears.
on October 14, 2014
Bought this hat for my younger brother. The colors really work with the chosen pattern and the quality of the material is not bad. Though the material is stretchy, the hat is yet too small for him. If it wasn't stretchy this would have bombed as a gift or ripped, in other words the stretchy material barely makes it wearable. The hair that peaks out from under his hat looks really squished when he wears it. He is a young adult and wears it to school. However I really think this hat is for youth. I thought one size fit all; wish it would have been larger or had a more precise size in the description. But inevitably he still wears it because I suppose the design and warmth makes up for it.
on February 2, 2014
Pros:

The design is cool, stylish, and original, but the quality is nothing special. The fabric used is average, it will keep your head warm when its a little cold outside (50°F+), but not when its very cold (below 50°F).

Cons:

Its not a slouchy beanie, but there are parts of the beanie that stick up and are not flush with the skull (the sides of the beanie pop out a bit). The tag on the outside that has the company's logo is annoying to me (all beanies seem to have it now...please stop, just want a nice plain beanie for once :/). After wearing it for a while, like an hour, it will tend to irritate you a little. Gets somewhat itchy, but not really itchy.
on March 7, 2014
Nice hat for the price. Not the nicest material (not a fan of acrylic, but it is clearly marked as such), but decent looking and the fit is good. The downside for me is a bit personal: a few weeks after I got it the gas station down the street (on the other side of the tracks, literally and figuratively) started selling the same exact one at the counter! Otherwise, I think it looks good. Not a "slouchy" fit with a lot of extra material that hangs off the back or top, but not too tight or too small, either. It won't ever be my only hat but I'm pleased.