Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alki'i Ribbed heavy gauge mens/womens warm beanie snowboarding winter hats - 6 colors
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on January 5, 2012
Awesome hat! I purchased the red version(beautiful Red) for my outdoor sports in winter time. It is beautiful and warm and feel good while trainning. My boy, encourage by my wife, asked for one the same beautiful red color for himself.The one size somehow fits perfectly both of us.
on March 3, 2016
I have a 7 3/8 head size and this beanie was just too small. The bottom of the hat would flare out due to the stretching. So for my head size this hat wasn't even close. I would say for head sizes 7 and under. The quality of this beanie is good but not really anything special. Unique design and material though.
on December 21, 2012
It fits my mighty dome quite well and the ribbing expands when the hat stretches and looks great. Have worn it every day since I got it!
on February 13, 2016
Well made and is warm for moderately cold weather. Looks good and is colorfast. I wear an 8 plus in hats and this covers my head nicely but tends to work up instead of staying snug. I suspect it's because my brain pan is over sized, otherwise fine beanie.
on October 22, 2012
it's winter cap, fits my big head but because this one is ribbed unlike the Alki'i Cubed beanie it is smaller/tigher. arrived individually wrapped. now if they can invent a beanie that doesn't mess up my hair
on March 5, 2014
In the crown at the top, they attempted to line up multiple panels. Because it's striped, it's really evident that one of the panels is way off. So it looks lopsided. Had I seen this in a store, I would've looked for one other than the lopsided one Amazon sent.

And this is just great. Now that I just cut off the tag, I'm finding multiple "pulls" in the material. Check yours out carefully before cutting off the label. I can't even wear this thing with all the pulls.
on October 7, 2012
When looking at this beanie on line it's a nice looking hat. Thankfully I did not purchase for how it looks when worn! Not very attractive on women. I did purchase for under my bike helmets, for fall rides, it can get chilly and my ears hate the cold! These hats are perfect for that! I have another one that is pretty thin but not as warm, so I thought I'd try this one as it is really heavy gauge material and it's very warm. I have long hair, and when I wear it all you see is the long hair out the back! Looks kinda strange to me. For warm & stylish I just go to my FAUX FUR TRIM TRAPPER TROOPER HAT, looks really good with long hair, I transform into Natasha, the sexy Russian...ha ha ha!! But I digress... This is a warm hat at a great price, sold by a seller with great customer service, what more could you want?? It covers your whole head and ears too. There is a slight little ?? bulb of material at top, but maybe just from being new and will probably flatten out with washing. Overall it was a smart purchase.
on February 22, 2014
This is acrylic. It will never, ever breathe. I bought this in November to go hiking in British Columbia up along the Sea-to-Sky Highway to the Yukon. I had to stop and buy another hat along the way made of cotton. Know that horrible feeling when you've been in a Jacuzzi too long and you feel like you're going to pop like a fried sausage? If no, maybe you should get this and it will keep you warm. If yes, then know this is what I felt like after about an hour of walking around in this thing. I gave it to a waifish-looking fellow who looked like he'd never been warm in his life. For those of us carrying around some meat on our frame, remember your head has to BREATHE and get a hat that will!
on February 26, 2014
I ordered multiple beanies and this was one of the cheaper ones, you get what you pay for. The image of a bright blue striped with white and black is more like dark navy with black a few small white line. Nothing like what you think you are buying. It is also so tight on my normal sized head that I almost think they sent a child's hat. Buyer Beware. I picked it for the color and spent no attention on the price. That's the most disappointing thing is that it looks like a different beanie.
on December 19, 2014
Cool hat! I was surprised when I opened the package and it was all green. I thought the wrong one was sent, no strips. When you put it on, the strips appear and it fits exact to your head. Very warm too!