Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on August 27, 2012
I had been looking for an All-in=One desktop PC to purchase for my home and had been comparing a few middle-end products, When I came across this deal for the Sony L Series VAIO, I couldn't believe the price, half off or more. I am person who believe in refurbished brand products, I have had great experiencies purchasing them, so I was expecting no difference with this purchase. When the item arrived (on time) and I opened the box, the computer looked like brand new, not a mark, scuff, or scratch anywhere. It booted up quickly and everything worked properly. I was so pleased with this deal I told my friends to check out the vendor. Although it has only been a few weeks since my purchase, I am very pleased with steal I found and the condition of my new desktop. Definitely would recommend this vendor (TechTurn, Ltd) again.
on October 30, 2012
I didn't want to by another desk top pc, but once I read some of the reviews I decided to purchase the Sony, its what I expected, I really enjoy the all in one aspect, no clutter under my feet. The wireless mouse and keyboard needs a little improvement but I can live with it. I recommend this pc to anyone that wants an all in one. I have no regrets.
on December 5, 2012
great compact computer. large screen, lots of storage space, lots of ram. this version of windows 7 seems to be a little buggy, but i'm sure with a couple of updates it will be resolved. the touchscreen doesn't work as well as i expected, but i won't be using it too often anyway. the wireless keyboard feels great to type on, and the wireless mouse is comfortable. great sony computer.
on April 15, 2013
I love this computer, love the big screen and the wonderful color. Works great.....I am an artist, do a lot of color art work and re work photos. Touch screen helps me to enlarge in seconds. I think it is great for the price!!
on October 29, 2012
This computer was a dream to set up and use. The screen is amazing, super sharp resolution, easy to navigate. I was able to transfer over all my music, files etc without a problem. Great all around computer for home use
on December 14, 2013
It is one of the nicest computer you can have. We have increased the memory to 8GB to make it just perfect.
on June 30, 2014
This is my second Sony. Great touch screen. Can't live without it.
on June 6, 2012
This is a sleek desktop with a Sandy Bridge I3 processor. I simply upgraded to 8gb of ram by removing 4 screws and snapping two chips in.

I was able to play Command and Conquer Generals fluently at 1080p resolution, an older game I really like.

The touchscreen is ok, I never use it.

It has a nice picture equal to the HP Touchsmart screens, it must be an IPS since I can see it any angle.

The speakers are nice and loud with a rich surround sound tone in movies. Music is ok, it doesn't have a great deal of base.

I am undecided on all the Sony Software, will probably remove all of it to eliminate unneeded startup.

After I added 8gb of ram and changed the Intel 3000 Video Card slider to performance not balanced, I the Windows Experience Index go from 4.6 to 5.6.

This is a nice inexpensive all in one for a kitchen where white is what you want. I don't find the glare too bad with a window near by with vertical blinds.

Recommended
on April 15, 2012
Very nice. Sony L Series VPCL231FX/W 24-Inch TouchScreen All in One PC.

I am out of words after using it. Nice touch features. Great job SONY.

Though, not happy with Seller as BLINQ dropped the price of this PC by $100 the very next day after my purchase and refused to match the new price. But all hands to Sony. I forgot the pain for extremly bad customer service after using this great product.

Go Sony.... Very nice work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.