Top positive review
Competition Can Beat This But, You Can't Beat Macro Shots From This Camera!
on September 22, 2017
This mirrorless point and shoot feel but, high end quality of RAWs and JPEGs from this camera has got me pulling this out camera more than my phone if not using my Sony A7II. This camera retails for $599 in most stores that has it still available and with the market with better performance from it's competition. This camera is a good for what it does but, not good enough at the price point that anyone can do with it but, I still think this is good for kids from photography classes at high school.
- Magnesium body with synthetic leather for good grip but, sturdy camera
- Has a Hot shoot on top of the camera to add accessories like external flash and remote controls receiver.
- Has awesome low light performance
- Shoots at 7FPS and quick shooting modes manually in front of the camera next to the lens.
- Shoots well with 1080p quality at 30fps and retains good quality Audio without an external microphone.
- Shoots macro mode within 1CM away ( from my tests with adequate lighting )
- Has plenty of scene modes for shooting environments and events and also has Panoramic mode too
- Physical RAW button to switch to shooting RAW right away during any events
- Competition looks like it can do better for a $599 priced camera
- Optical view finder doesn't reflect the same image from the back screen or your shot so, be careful with the framing.
- Menu has a learning curve when I came from switching from my Nikon D5500 so, I was a little confused but, expect that when switching camera brands.
- After spinning the lens from On/Off, it takes about 3 seconds for the camera to boot up/turn on all the way till its usable.