Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 809 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 844 reviews
I recently tore my calf muscle and these things allow me to get through the day without alot of pain. I would never have thought that a little compression could make this much different in how the muscle feels. I have never had any problems with muscles but apparently this is what you look forward to after 40 if you want to keep running and playing sports. I am probably going to wear these all the time even after I am healed. I followed the directions for sizing and these fit perfect. If you are on the bubble of one size or another go smaller.
on April 10, 2017
This is the third time I've purchased these compression sleeves for chronic shin splints and I love them. I work in healthcare and have suffered from chronic shin splints for years. These keep me from wanting to rip my legs off at the knees and beat myself to death with them. They seem to be true to size. I always purchase the XS and they fit snug as a bug. I've tried two other brands and these have the tightest compression.
on March 25, 2015
I didn't get into running later until after college, so I never really knew the proper way to land. I don't think my shoes were every a problem since I switched to a pair of shoes with better support, however it did not help. I was recommended a shin sleeve from a friend. Reviews fro the Zensak was great and shipping was quick. I would highly recommend getting a tighter fit because it does loosen up. You want the tight compression so that the relieves a lot of pain. I wore most at night when i slept (so I don't look like silly wearing it to work). I definitely stopped running and participate in high intensity exercise. I wore this for a bout two weeks every night (washing it every 4-5 days, machine wash should be fine). My shin splints definitely went away. I also recommend my shin-splinters do a lot of calf stretches and toe curls so that you strengthen your shins. Wearing the sleeves alone would not help!
on August 4, 2017
Very good sleeve! It really helps to prevent shin splints and has good compression. It's not too tight and like the assortment of colors available. I love it so much, this is my second time buying. I will most likely buy this again once my sleeve becomes old and stretched out.
on November 30, 2013
I am a barefoot / minimalist runner. I alternate between running in my Five Fingers and barefoot. I never experienced shin splints before. Even when I was running in combat boots in my military days! I signed up to run a half marathon in January 2014, and then an ultra marathon on trails in February. Prior to my training, I was running about 15 miles a week, three times a week - nothing too extreme. My training regiment now is four days a week and I am over 25 miles a week.

I noticed in my second week that I was getting mild shin splints. Nothing too bad. At the time, I was running only three miles at a time. By my fourth training week, when the runs were up to six and seven miles, the pain was far worse. My last run before the sleeves was 0.2 miles and I limped back home. I couldn't even stand up! Keep in mind, I took an entire week off to let my pain settle down.

I ordered these on a whim and hoped they would help. I paid for overnight shipping so I didn't interrupt my training. So, two days later when my sleeves were in, I put them on and ran my scheduled eight miles. Not a single pain in my shin. Also, I ran up some hills that run. Not only did these sleeves alleviate my shin splints, but my calves didn't even burn running up and down the hills. I took my shower in them and wore them for another three to four hours after the shower. They help with my recovery and I was able to run the next day with no pains.

Keep in mind they come one to a 'pair,' but it is worth every single penny. They are pretty durable and built with quality. I read they should last about four to six months. If that is the case, then that is one hell of a bargain considering how much running I will be doing in them. I also bought their knee sleeve as well. My knee stiffens up when I drive and my leg is extended on the pedals.
on November 6, 2013
I was/am having pulled muscle issues in my right calf. I could only run between 5.5 and 6.5 miles before the pain made me stop and walk home. A week after I received, and, wore it on each run every other day, I ran the Annapolis 10 miler without much trouble with pain. Just started to twinge some during the last .5 mile of the race. I have since run the Army 10 miler without a pain problem. SO, I do recommend this product if you need to protect your calves from pulls and tears.
on May 9, 2014
I've never been a fan of compressive clothing, and honestly I never thought it could actually work. About 8 months ago, I increased my training load too fast, was pushing too hard, and a combination of that and innapropriate shoes, ended up with shin splints, almost not being able to walk. Stopped training for two whole months, and felt the pain was gone, so I went for a fast walk and a short run, and the pain started again. So decided to try these, a bit skeptical at first, but I have to say it has helped A LOT with the problem. Even after long runs, with compression sleeves I have had no signs of pain. Pretty easy to use, to wash, just get them dirty and throw them in the washing machine. I have two pair of these, so each pair gets washed about 1.5 times a week, and they still look as new, no sign of wear at least until now after 5 months. The only downside to this product, is that it might not stay in place all the time, and you might have to stop to adjust the position of the sleeves. Overall a very good product.
on January 23, 2015
Comfortable compression, I wish they had more size variations for people with either very narrow calves (like me) or very wide calves (like a friend of mine). I wanted to try those to help relieve ongoing pain in my calves, and did not want the compression on my feet, so these seemed perfect. They are comfortable and do not bind around the ankle or under the knee, and they don't slide off or bunch. The placement of the ribbing for the compression mimics the calves contours, which is good.
Time will tell re: durability and how well they keep their shape. I would have liked to have more compression (the smallest size is not very tight on very skinny legs--which I assume would be the same for teens who may have narrower legs), and I worry whether it will become even less so with time.
Overall, so far so good.
on June 20, 2015
In the last 3 years I have only had to buy this product twice, both in pairs. I still have the first pair I bought and use it frequently. I workout just about every day and for a year and a half before my shins were healed I wore these during each and every workout and they still have held their shape. The first pair has just now begun to slide down my leg if I wear it longer than a few hours but during my 1-2hr workout it stays on and tight. I will continue to buy these products as long as they keep making them with this quality.
on December 20, 2012
These Zensah calf/shin compression sleeves are the BEST! They dont seem quite as hot as regular compression stockings, and I love the fact that they are from my ankles to my knees. I can actually see my ankles small like they were when I was younger. I have had considerable swelling in my lower legs for 20 years (venus insufficiency) and have been needing to wear compression stockings, but hated them due to their being downright ugly looking and very hot. Like freaking ace bandages wrapped around your legs. NOOOOO! These Zensahs are cool looking and as I ride my recumbent trike down our 46 mile bike trail here in Florida, people STOP me to find out about them (I havent seen anyone else on our trail with them on).. They love the colors and the visability they offer.

I have two in yellow, two in green, two hot pink ones, two black and two navy ones, and one purple one. Amazon sells them as pairs and as singles. Check prices on both, sometimes a color will be reduced priced on the singles or on the pairs... When I wear my tie dye shirts to ride, I wear two different colors at once, a color per calf, to go with my tie dye shirts and my regular shorts! I purchased the Sm/Med which are perfect, (see the sizing), it is accurate! They hold my legs firmly, keep legs from aching, help my feet too, and make my ankles look skinny like they used to! I wear them all day every day, not just to cycle and even when like right now, when I am on the computer with my legs propped up on a stool under computer desk. I am wearing them about 15 hours a day, but do not wear them to sleep.I had pitted edema something terrible in my lower legs and ankles for years, but no more.I really am amazed my ankles are small again!!!

I also havent had nightly leg cramps (sometimes I have them so badly that I get like 5 going at once, two in thighs, two in calves and one in foot, all at once and they last maybe 7 or 8 minutes so are worse than labor pains... and it often is multiple times a night like this....)I dont know if it is the Zensah's but I think it may possibly be, that I havent awakened at night with leg cramps in last three months a single time..of course I am hydrating more too, that helps cut down on the leg cramps... Try the Zensahs- they come in awesome colors and feel so good on your legs... I think you will be very pleased! :-) As soon as I got my pink ones in , I immediately ordered the other colors... I wish I could have ALL the colors, but they are just too expensive! But worth their price!!! Worth it! You cant go wrong with these!