Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Flavor Name: Chicken|Size: 30 lbs.|Change

Showing 1-10 of 440 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 542 reviews
on October 13, 2015
I feed this to my dogs regularly. After years of buying blue buffalo, I decided my wallet needed a break and I haven't looked back. It's been a couple years of this stuff and my dogs haven't had any trouble. They like it, their weight is good and their health is still great!
on October 6, 2016
This PEDIGREE Complete Nutrition Adult Dry Dog Food is OK though near expiration...my DAWG LOVES IT and she can't read the best by date anyway. I think both dawg and Bubba both got into the sack on the ride from town as they both had satisfied yet guilty looks on their faces.
on March 14, 2017
Great dog food, great service and great price. This size bag is considerably more in my local grocery store. Also love having this heavy package delivered to my door. Getting too old to lift these big ole bags, lol.
on June 28, 2016
Our dogs like this as much as the Blue Buffalo "first ingredient meat" formulas we feed them, and it costs considerably less. No Chinese ingredients.
on March 20, 2017
I have a standing order for a delivery once a month. It seems to agree with my dogs and they clean their bowls.
on October 2, 2016
Awesome to have this product delivered to my home! I saved money, product was protected in a large box and was very fresh.
on December 7, 2013
I had to change my rating from a 5 to a 3...let me be clear in the matter that I think the dog food itself is great...I've had many dogs in my life that have lived for 10-20 years and we've always fed them Pedigree, so I don't buy into the holistic dog food frenzy. (They just try to guilt you into believing you're harming your dog by NOT feeding him expensive dog food so that you'll dish out the big bucks for their products. They all do the same daggum thing.) However, I went to re-order my dog's Pedigree Complete Nutrition dry dog food for Adult Dogs, 17lb on Amazon....but it has more than DOUBLED in price! It is normally $12.76....and it's been that way for the past 6+ months, because I always order from Amazon...and now it's $26.76?! That is ABSURD. I love Amazon, and I use it so often that I'm pretty sure I could keep them in business all by myself! (HA!) I see things increase a bit, here and there from time to time, and I understand that...but DOUBLING the price?! That is DRASTICALLY insane.
on March 20, 2017
as described, delivered as promised
on October 18, 2014
good food. I got for emergency preparedness. I am now keeping a couple hundred pounds of dog food i house and rotating it.
on April 22, 2015