Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on January 28, 2012
I'm not sure what problem the other reviewer is having. I ordered this cable, and other than a long wait on shipping I have no complaints. It seems to function as advertised, and I am not one who will put up with poor sound quality. In fact I ordered another one considering I'm on my 2nd replacement (though the 1st replacement didn't come from this seller) and anticipate eventually wearing through this one.

Update: Now I see the problem, and have updated my review from 4 to 2 stars. I received the aforementioned second cable I ordered, precisely one day after the first one I ordered failed after I dropped my headphones on the floor. Upon examination the casing on the headphone end opened by accident, and I saw a very flimsy wire had busted loose from its solder connection, thus causing the problem. The entire construction inside the headphone end seemed rather slapdash, though I haven't yet found the original cable I was replacing and opened it for comparison. I do know however that I tried to open that cable previously with no success, this one I opened unintentionally. Also, that cable lasted for around at least a year or two with no problems, this one became unusable in approximately one month of use. Admittedly it failed after being dropped, but the first cable was dropped in a similar fashion numerous times prior to failure. The 2nd cable I ordered from this seller arrived and is working, but I'm ordering another cable from a different supplier and relegating this one to backup duty as I do not entirely trust it after my experience with the first.
on November 23, 2012
Identical to what you would get at the Bose store, but the Amazon price is much better. Fixed the static problem I was encountering and swapping them out couldn't have been easier.
on July 14, 2012
Replacement cable works but its a different color and its not new. I had to clean it before I used it. Got what I paid for.
on January 8, 2012
yeah, you found a good deal on a $15 bose product to replace your decaying cable. In reality, the quality was terrible. My apple earbuds sounded better. so don't waste your money, get the real ones on the bose site.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.