Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on June 3, 2013
It doesn't get much better than monkeys and argyle in one place. I love them.

They fit my size 10 feet wonderfully. They feel great. They are blue. They are argyle. They have monkeys. What's not to love.
on April 6, 2016
Very good quality. These socks are whimsical but your coworkers won't have to see your quirk. 😀
on November 16, 2013
There socks with monkeys on there, how could you go wrong?

These are good quality socks, the same material as other dress socks I have. They aren't super thin or "cheap" feeling, I'd purchase more in the future.
on November 14, 2013
These are great socks for dressing up or at the office, but if you intend to actually walk around all day in them good luck. They are just a little too thin for my everyday needs.
on September 28, 2013
Outstanding !
What more can you say - they fit and they have Monkeys. This was a re-order as my grandson took my first pair as soon as he saw them.
on July 3, 2015
Barrel of Monkeys on a sock???? BANG 5 stars
on March 25, 2014
love the color and design and they have a good hand .Keep making fun socks as I'm on a buying binge for such sox
on August 10, 2013
These socks are silly and fun, and if you've ever played Barrel of Monkeys, you'll appreciate these. Plus, they stay put! Five stars!
on February 17, 2014
My son loves them, The monkeys are the best part.The quality is pretty good for inexpensive socks, better than I expected.
on December 12, 2013
Cool socks. I really liked the monkeys, but they only lasted a day before I got a hole in them. They are very thin, and do not hold up to the riggers of the public commuting life style. I also bought some stance socks. Those are great and still going very strong.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.