Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 188 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on February 3, 2015
I love these glasses! They are the perfect size and exactly what I was looking for! I will be ordering more in other colors!
review image
on October 19, 2012
I got these red glasses not to long ago to test out a new look for myself I also were thinking about putting prescriptions in these frames so I did put my prescription in the frames so retro and gave me vintage 80's look to what I was wearing short story talk of the office at work! Fashionista! Cool cute glasses
on May 1, 2017
Glasses are much, much darker (almost black) than the photo shows (it's supposed to be a much lighter tortise shell). I will probably return, since it isn't​ what I wanted.
review image
on January 18, 2016
I think these are great. I use them as psuedo googles in the Operating Room to keep body fluids out if a patient coughs when they wake up. They obviously do not protect the sides, but are perfect and greatly priced for what I needed. I didnt think the plastic sheen of the lens were bothersome, but I dont use the glasses as decor to appear like I wear glasses... they are perfect for what I bought them for. I am happy that they came with a case... mine was black cloth... wouldnt seem like a big deal- but i recently got some discounted gucci sunglasses and they didnt even come with a cloth cover like these low priced glasses. Happy with the product.
on July 17, 2017
The glasses seem very much worth the price as far as quality.
However the description was a bit vague on size. I gave it a shot anyway since it was "Prime day"
Way to wide for my narrow face. Returning.
on February 4, 2014
Maybe I was just unlucky and got sent the wrong pair, I don't know but for the price I paid, I'm just glad I didn't receive broken glasses. The glasses came in a simple plastic envelope bag (which is risky bc it's literally not protected at all)
It looked nothing like I expected it to be. I mean sure the stock photo might've been brightened a little bit so the brown details would show up better to the buyer so I expected that the worse it can be is just a darker shade of brown with black spots...
I opened the package, excited that it came a day early, only to find out that they were plain BLACK nerd glasses. It's the same shape like the photo but definitely did not have the tortoise/ brown spots pattern I wanted so I was pretty disappointed.
on May 24, 2014
These glasses are very sturdy and cheap, and have a simple style. They were as big as I thought they were to be too. The only thing is, if you order the red pair, beware, for they're REALLY red. I was ordering them in hopes of them being a darker red, for they looked a darker shade in the picture. Yet when I received them, I was greeted with a very bright red. So, that was pretty disappointing, but the shipping was incredibly fast.
on November 27, 2014
These were surprisingly sturdy and straight for the price (much better than the knock-off Clubmasters) and were a great, comfortable addition to a Halloween costume. That said, I think using them as frames for everyday lenses would be pushing it. As a note, I interpreted the description of "50 mm bridge" as the size being comparable to my 50mm Wayfarers, and these are much bigger. I would guess they'd overwhelming on many women's faces, which was perfect for the costume, but maybe not if you intend to wear them regularly.
on January 18, 2015
I love this thing :D It kinda hurts my ears when I leave it on too long however that doesn't really bother me besides the fact it gets dirty easily.
THE BEST THING :) was it came early SUPER early :D

They are extremely cute and also fit my face well I liked it ^^
on June 30, 2017
Exactly what they look like and surprisingly well made.