BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2015
I like this style. I am in my late 50's and don't like the pants below my waist like the younger girls. The young ladies that work with me flash a little back side when they bend over with the lower waist pants. I am not comfortable doing this at my age. These are perfect for me.
22 comments| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2016
Cherokee is my go to for scrubs. I love how they fit typically. They are a little roomier than I expected, I typically wear a 2x but ordered 3x bc it gets cold in the unit I work at the hospital. It is not uncommon to layer. Well when the need arises, I definitely can wear leggings or thermals or something a little thicker. I will order a 2x next time. I will be keeping them. I just recommend a size smaller than you need.
on May 18, 2016
These scrubs are just perfect, the fit is right. I'm 5 feet 10 inches and sometimes I have a hard time finding the right length in scrubs, but I don't have any issues with this one I even had to cuff them a little.
on March 8, 2017
My complaint with these pants is the cheap elastic in the waist. It hardly holds the waist where it should be and they sag. I keep having to pull them back up. Not too happy with these. Sizing seems ok.
on June 10, 2017
The pants are lightweight scrubs and wash up well. For my purposes, I wish they had two regular pockets instead of the one side being smaller, but I have ordered the same pants in another color anyway.
on March 21, 2017
The best and most comfortable style. I've bought the same style through the years and they last me years with no change in length and color. The pockets are practical and yet don't make the pants look bulky.
on April 27, 2017
They are great! I have 1 pairs of black and decided to try navy. They wear well, are comfortable, and keep their color. I only wish they were not "scrubs" because I would wear themn more often!
on June 13, 2017
Very disappointed in these scrubs. I'm 5'11", wearing a 2x -- these are still a bit longer, the "tapered" leg wider, than expected; the bottoms drag the floor behind the heel.. The waist sits higher than normal; have to fold down -- not very comfortable at all. Not worth the hassle of returning; won't purchase again.
on August 4, 2015
I am 4'11, 115lbs and a petite small in this pant fit me perfectly. Yes it was roomy, but that's how scrubs are supposed to fit (imo). The material is not as soft as some other scrubs I have, but it's not too hard either. Honestly, I love these pants so much, I'm considering ordering more. I also love the pockets, as the scrub pants I'm replacing only has 1 back pocket that's of little use to me.
on September 21, 2016
The fit perfect and are exactly what is posted. They work great for my program at school.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.