Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 22, 2015
I have two boys that both measured WIDER than extra wide. I tried all different brands and usually had to upsize their shoes plus 2 sizes even with wide width just to get their feet in. stride rites were a joke! I have my 2 year old in 9.5 XW (measures a 9 triple wide) and my 8yr old in 2.5 XW (measures a 1 triple wide but insists on extra toe room too) and finally they are both happy with their shoes. Got a fantastic deal and will buy tons more once the price drops again. My daughter can wear almost any shoe (princess feet) and I bought her 9.5 M and found it true to size for her.
on July 19, 2015
Fantastic! We've tried a few baby shoes for the kiddo. Most are only good for show and are difficult to put on. These are actually very easy to put on, and they stay on with the good Velcro strap. The sole is real. Rubber tread with cushion base, so these are not pretend shoes. The kiddos has not been walking for more than a few weeks, so the rubber sole makes him a little unsure about his footing at first, but he adapted after a few test steps. We live in Arizona where the driveway, patio and decking can get very hot. The good sole lets him run around and play around the fountains.
on July 6, 2014
There are only a few places to turn when your child needs XX-wide shoes. Fortunately, New Balance is one of those places. I bought this exact same pair shoes last summer for my little guy. I was so impressed that I came back for bigger size this summer. Unfortunately, the shoes look like hell after only two months of light wear. I'm not sure if they're constructed differently than last year's model, but the suede looks very very worn already. Guess I'll be looking for a different brand next year.
on July 17, 2013
I love these shoes. I got them for my son because they look almost exactly like my husband's shoes, and I knew my son would like being like Daddy. They fit great and are easy to get on his foot, which is crucial for toddler shoes. We didn't have any problems with the velco; we just had to be sure to pull the strap tight enough that the velcro hits in the right place, which was never a problem. My son is growing out of them now, and I'm thinking about purchasing them again in the next size up. Be forewarned, though, my son got noticeably faster at running (at around 18 months) when he put these shoes on for the first time.
on March 19, 2013
My 2.5 year old won't stop wearing these. I took him on a shoe shopping expedition the other day and he flat out refused all shoes we tried on at Champs, exclaiming that he wanted (pointing) "these shoes". I can't put him in other shoes. He knows how comfortable they are lol.

One thing I can say about the suede is that they do not WEAR WELL. They look beat up by about the 30-45 day mark, which, if you are snobby about your kids sneakers looking somewhat nice, well then you may have a problem. My suggestion is to buy these in a different style FIRST with the sythetic materials, unless you have a situation like mine where my son insists on the black suede. Oh boy.
on September 11, 2014
My son has had these shoes in 4 different sizes. Every time I think I'll get him something different when it's time to buy the next size up, I always come back to these! They're comfy, supportive and cute. He has worn his current pair all day, every day (daycare) for 7 months. They're showing wear, for sure, but they'll definitely hold up until his feet grow out of them. I always buy New Balance for myself, and I'll always buy New Balance for him, too. It's a great quality product for active kids.
on May 2, 2016
Had to send the first pair back because they were too small.New pair fits wonderfully and are easy to slip on grandson's feet and they stay on!
on December 30, 2012
My kid has wide feet, and I have so far bought these in three sizes and two colors. I ordered the wide, and she loved them the moment they arrived, even if the first pair was a bit big at the time. I ordered the next size up in two colors. They are flexible, light, and easy for her to put on and close the strap. I love them too, after soccer they wash in the washing machine like a dream (well, the sole does not get back to full white, but they do pretty much look as new). They dried fast, too.
Generally, it is hard to find shoes for her that are comfortable and easy to put on by a 3 years old, so I'm really happy with these for day to day wear.
on November 2, 2015
I bought these for my son, since they velcro thinking they would be easy to get on and off but the problem I had was they would not velcro to other side seemed they were short and my son has a narrow foot so don't know why. I ended up returning for something else. Other than that they were cute!
on April 27, 2016
My sons first tennies shoes. Fit perfect and look so cute.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.