BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

So many winter caps are too small to begin with or, if the start on your head, will squeeze their way up and off your head.

These don't do that. They stay put, even without the face screen. That's an extra bonus that keeps your face from getting wind burn.

The only thing these are missing is a brim. Bought grey, camo, and blaze orange for any regular life or hunting/fishing use.
on January 18, 2016
I bought one of these for hunting season, I'm very pleased with it. I'm still wearing it to do chores and to go snowshoeing. My old man was jealous so he got one for Christmas, he wears his to work every day.

Truly excellent hats, if we could get them with the company logo, we'd probably order 100. They work well under a hard hat. They seem to fit everyone.

The hat caught my eye because I always use a head net when I hunt, I'm way pale, it's pretty much a necessity. Pulling up the head net to take a drink or have a snack gets old.

I appreciate that I can pull the face mask down or tuck it into the hat. When I get hot snowshoeing, I pull the hat back and wear it all like a balaclava. It's just a good setup.
on June 18, 2016
If you have to be out in the weather, this guy will save your ears. If it gets really rough roll out the face cover, otherwise just turn it in and it acts as a liner. GREAT FOR EXTREMELY COLD WEATHER!
on September 18, 2016
These hats are great for cold weather hunting or just working Outdoors. We bought the first one a few years ago and since then we have but many others for gifts one for each for children and just a couple to have around just in case. The option to wear it just as a beanie or have a face mask to keep warm is a nice feature. They also come in many colors and are a great price. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to stay warm.
on February 27, 2017
If you have a big melon like me, you might find this a tad snug. I purchased a few Carhartt winter hats together w strategy to keep the couple I like most. I'm keeping this one if only for the convertible face and neck piece (although when not being used it bunches up inside the hat and doesn't lay very flat so you always know it's there). Good hat just not my fav, go-to one.
on June 20, 2017
My brother was like where is mine.
on August 14, 2017
THESE ARE THE BEST.
on October 27, 2015
It's a very nice product and comfortable to wear but I can barely use it because it is too tight. I wore it once while duck hunting and found the wind goes through it easily. I had brought another hat in case it rained so I put the extra hat over the fleece. That worked, I was warm and my face mostly hidden from the waterfowl.
on December 5, 2013
Great hat! Ive actually owned an exact same hat but different color in the past, super warm and the face mask is nice to keep the sweep wind off of your bare skin. I sort of wish that the mask was also camo but cant have everything I guess. I personally a fan of being head to toe camo but once again this is super warm. Only bad thing is that your neck is still exposed to the elements which can obviously be a huge deal if you are on an all day hunt.
on December 27, 2016
Bought these for all my hunting buddies since it worked so well, comfortable, easy to breathe through but still warm, mask holds hat in place well keeping ears face and neck warm

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.