Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 390 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 410 reviews
on July 13, 2012
I love this kitty. The sound is loud and clear. It was larger than I thought it would be and that makes it a plus. I did make a video of what it looks like and sound like.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2014
So when I first received this item it was defective; the song wouldn't play) So I contacted the seller and received a quick response the following day stating they would send me a new one free of charge with expedited shipping. Of course I was ecstatic about this and would have raved about the item and the product if this had been the end of the story. But a week and a half goes by (this was suppose to be a Christmas gift and Christmas was only a few days ahead at this point) and still no new item. so I contact the seller again and again, they tell me that they are sorry for the inconvenience but that my item had not been sent out yet. Not sure why it took them a full week and half to let me know this, or better yet, for me to email them first for them to tell me this. Days go by after Christmas and still no word, so I contact them again and they tell me they will be sending out my shipment in a couple of business days and that they will let me know when that happens. Of course at this point I'm livid, as again CHRISTMAS PRESENT! and it's past Christmas. I finally get the toy a couple of days later on a Saturday without any email letting me know that they had sent it out like expressed. I get the toy and once again it is defective. The song does not play on this one either. Now at this point I'm boiling as I had to go through all of that just to get another defective item. Right before I was about to go on and just demand my money back, my mother comes into the room and tells me that she fiddled with the wiring and made it work and presto! we finally have a working talking soft kitty after going through all of that mess. I let the seller know that they may want to change the way in which the package the item, as I feel it gets damaged during shipment because it was sent in nothing but a plastic bag both times. although a stuffed animal, it does have wiring and fragile parts that can get damaged. If you are going to buy this I'd say be careful, tinker with the wiring fist if when you get it and it does not work, then contact seller about a replacement (ask them to send it in a box if they haven't changed the way the ship it already).
I guess I was also a little disappointed with the voice. It's a random girls voice- it would have been cooler in Sheldon's own voice or even Penny's.
on February 4, 2016
So ask a Big Bang Fanatic if they love this product lol. I have been trying to get my hands on this for months now but it hasn't been available and out of stock across sites on the internet. As soon as we found that my husband and I were expected I went on a hunt. I was so glad to see this available on Amazon. It is cute as can be. The voice is clear when pushing the paw and even our new kitten likes it. It is soft. It is not recommended to let infants play with it. We mainly bought for "crying emergencies" and "fuzzy periods" to calm him down by playing the sound. I loved the fact that the seller left a little note in the package that the product had been tested to assure quality and functionality. Can't ask for more reassurance that they took pride and care and stand behind in what they offer for sale. Thank you.
on November 30, 2011
I got this for my mom, and she loves it! It sings the song fairly loudly, and it sounds like it is sung by a little kid. It is pure cuteness!
on December 28, 2013
I ordered this talking soft kitty doll for my grand daughter for Christmas in October. When she received it on Christmas, she was very excited about the kitty. After removing the plastic strip to activate the talking devise as instructed, it did not work. Upon further investigation, we found that there was corrosion all over the batteries. Since I had ordered the item back in October, I was told that I could not return it. This Christmas gift had to be discarded because of the hazardous condition. What a disappointment!!!
on October 15, 2014
When i received the product, I was very happy because it came quite early then the estimated amount. I bought it as a gift for my Girlfriend and she loved it. The sound is quite clear and loud, so it can be heard well.

That said, at first i thought it was defected, because when i received it, i immediately went to click the paws for it to sing. To my disappointment, it didn't sing and seeing other reviews i thought it was defected. I contacted the company via amazon services, and they ask me whether i had removed a plastic strip which was placed between the batteries so that they aren't connected. My answer was, NO i didn't.

So to fix the problem, i picked up the toy, opened it's belly where there's the valclore strip, and pulled out gently (didn't want to tear the wires), and removed (pulled) what seemed to be a piece of plastc striip lying in between the batteries.

So yeah, If you think your product is faulty, try doing that first, and see if it works.

We both like the plush very much.

PS: The customer support was very good as well! They did get back to me quite quickly.
on December 29, 2014
This was for a gift and I should have opened it and taken the tab out of the battery slot. When the person I gave it to opened it and pulled the tab ---- nothing. This uses three button batteries which are included - but one of the batteries was corroded and the kitty didn't sing. Fortunately, someone at the time happened to have some button batteries replacements and was able to clean the corrosion out and put new batteries in and kitty sings as expected. But I was not very happy about this experience. Also, I ordered two and only have received the one so far. I hope the next one will not have a corroded battery. When I get it, I will be checking before I give it to someone. - It is disappointing that the packing slip said I had two and only got one because they were both Christmas gifts.
I did get the 2nd kitty, 2 days before Christmas, so whew! - I made sure to check those batteries and pulled the tab, kitty sang. Lesson learned when giving a gift - make sure it works before wrapping!!
on November 3, 2015
I ordered this and it arrived not working, I checked the batteries and they were corroded. I tried taking them out and cleaning the compartment but it still did not work so I returned it for a replacement. The replacement did not work either, I checked the batteries and these were also corroded. I was very disappointed in this product and seller. The included pictures are of the 2nd one. Amazon is refunding my money so at least that is a positive.
review image review image
on December 25, 2013
I got this for my partner but I am sad to say it will only play about 1 seconds of the song and then stops. Returning it and going to reorder and hope the next one comes in working.

Update: 12/31/13

Returned the defective one and got a new one that does work. Very happy with it. Thank you Amazon for making it so easy!
on November 5, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my niece who was 4 at the time and obsessed with the Soft Kitty song and loves the Big Bang Theory. She has me sing it to her at night sometimes as a lullaby. It is wonderful and a good size for kids or little cuddles. The volume is good on it as well, you can hear it clearly from a few feet a way.
The only reason I marked it down is because the batteries in the one I got were leaking battery juice and they were stuck together and BAD! I would recommend anyone who buys one checks on the batteries even if it works fine just to be sure your not going to move or cuddle it one day and get battery liquid all over you, or heaven forbid an animal or child get some on them or into any orifices.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.