Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on April 4, 2013
I love this phone. It has so many features to it that normally would have cost me much more on newer phones. I've always loved the motorola brand. Samsung is not too bad...LG just plain sucks. Every LG phone I had (when with Verizon) would randomly turn off on its own after having it for 6 months or so. This phone has a large screen, a front camera, and the battery seems to last pretty well for me. The only time I notice it drain is if I am playing a game such as Wordfeud. I do have a few complaints, which is why I am giving it 4 stars. For one, it is not a phone from the USA. The charger is a thick 3 prong adapter. However, it does come with an attachment so you can use the charger in the wall. Also, I already have plenty of phone chargers that fit from my previous phones and my Kindles. I use the one with the attachment for the dock. Yep, thats right; they give you a dock which is pretty cool. I leave that one by my bedside to charge at night. The dock is supposed to plug into other devices, but I haven't had a need for that yet so I cannot judge how well it works. My other complaint, and this is a big one, is I was limited on which service I could use (even with the phone being unlocked). Verizon won't take it and ATT (which is where this type of phone originates) told me I couldn't do the prepay with a 4G unless it was talk and text. I would have to do a plan for the data. It was going to be close to $90 a month. That is not what I wanted to pay on a prepay. I reluctantly went with T-Mobile. Because this is not a T-Mobile phone, I don't get 4G right now. I was told by the sales guy this should change by the end of the year when T-Mobile adds towers to their service. It does run a little slow when I'm out. I usually connect it to my wireless at home, though, and it's really fast. Also, I have lost service in some spots and didn't have any service in the ER one night. This would have never happened with Verizon. It is a pain, and hopefully this will change once T-Mobile adds towers, but overall I am really happy. I pay $50 a month to have EVERYTHING on my phone. My husband will go with the $30 a month plan since he never talks on the phone. $80 a month for 2 phones with everything is quite a deal if you ask me! I will just have to deal with the little inconveniences.
on January 14, 2014
The phone is great. The dealer I bought from not so great. When I bought this phone for my daughter for her birthday recently, she was very excited with all it's features. However, the charging cord for the HDMI dock was damamged upon arrival, and when I complained to BREED, he first sent the wrong charger cord, then when I contacted BREED about the incorrect charger, he then claimed he never sold me the dock to start with. My only option was to return the phone, insured, and wait several weks for reimbursement. As the replacement charger was less than $10, I chose to replace the cord myself, rather than deal with all the hassle, as I'm sure BREED was counting on. DO NOT BUY FROM dealer BREED.
on February 21, 2013
I've had many phones, but this thing - for the money - is the best! The dual-core processor rocks on - you won't be waiting on this phone to run your apps! The voice commands are awesome, the screen is bright and very vivid, storage is awesome and the feel of the phone lets you know you are holding a Motorola - not some cheapo plastic toy phone! The only thing that is a bit rough is battery life, but if you are used to having a fast phone, you already know that comes with a price in battery life. I can only go one day on a charge, but I'm a heavy-hitter on the apps and Internet usage and I'm used to that no matter what phone I use. I gave this thing 5 stars because I couldn't give it 6 or more! That's how much I love it. I do highly recommend that you get the standard dock for it as that sure makes a nice bedside alarm/charging station that you just drop the phone into. Get it - you'll love it as I do!
on September 24, 2014
I had an Atrix MB860 for three and a half years until it finally gave out and died. As I had been completely happy with this phone I saw no need or had no desire to upgrade to a newer phone as it did everything I needed and more. Small, fast, decent camera, non-integrated battery (you can carry a spare or two, unlike most of the newer phones), fantastic phone for the price.
on November 18, 2014
They sent me a used phone when I payed for a new one. Again it was USED... If you're knowledgeable about this phone, you know it has a fingerprint scanner to unlock it. Let me put emphasis on that word again. USED!!! It was basically a $130 paper weight right out of the box. There is no way of getting into it if the fingerprint scanner is used. I give this phone itself a 3 star rating because though I had no way of opening it to really get to know the phone, I found that it is absolutely theft proof and it obviously did it's job on that part. It also feels really sturdy and seems very well designed. I will be returning it. That is, if the vendor doesn't try to scam me... Be careful.
on February 26, 2014
First the phone came MotoBlur locked which required it to be unlocked by doing a total reset. The phone has a nice display but I find the phone to be actually - user unfriendly. I bought two of these and both are the same way. You have to swipe multiple times to get it to move and and when a phone call is done you have to hit end call multiple times. A lot of small problems but they do add up to where you probably should go to a better phone.
on April 3, 2015
Just like my first one (except this one hasn't fallen into the sink yet). All my accessories (lapdock, standard dock, keyboard, mouse, headsets, etc) still work. Still has everything I want or need and I got it for about a fifth of what I paid for my first one. Lucky me.
on February 6, 2013
I have to confess that I was pretty nervous with this buy, since I wasn't sure about the many positive reviews that this phone had. Well, I can assure that the phone is more than what I thought.
It's nice, functional, and -here this iphone's- it doesn't put barriers to whatever you want to do or try on it.
It's con complicated nor did I have to spend much time at all learing the first steps.
I sure recommend it!!!
on July 9, 2014
I have had this phone for a year -- fulfills what I need it for (the battery has to be charged every 30hours (and I hardly use it for anything else other than as a phone, but no biggie). . . this order now is for my girlfriend.

Shipment came faster than expected --- great price too.
on June 4, 2016
Very laggy and often would freeze. Did not get very good signal even in areas of great signal. Would not recommend to anyone.