YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now 25% off select Britax car seats

Showing 1-10 of 12,718 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13,030 reviews
on August 23, 2013
It works never skips you can find any song you wanna hear but the only thing is it don't work without internet
on August 24, 2013
I love this app! I can listen to radio stations from all over the country. This app allows you to set the alarm to your favorite radio station so you don't have to wake up to that annoying buzzer. I highly recommend it!
on December 8, 2012
You don't need a facebook account. When it ask to sign in you just hit maybe later. Love this becasuse I can listen to the radio stations I listen to in my car.
0Comment| 1,225 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2012
Of all the apps I have downloaded, I would have to say that "iHeart Radio" gets used the most. Being able to listen to so many different types of music while relaxing with my Kindle Fire is a true pleasure. I don't have a Facebook account and I still enjoy this app. I just tune in to the station I want to listen to, sit back and enjoy.
0Comment| 237 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2013
love the i heart radio app. music is great. I have this app on my kindle and enjoy listening to music while at work, perfer this app compared to other music apps i have used in the past.
0Comment| 451 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
I love this app! The music is so great and the ability to make your own customized station is awesome. So glad this is a Kindle app!
Anyone who loves music would love this app. It's easy to use, you can listen to almost any kind of music and any radio stations. I think it's really cool that you can listen to hundreds of different kinds of stations so you can search around and find your favorite song or even when you're just bored and want to listen to something different. I also like it because it doesn't have too many ads, I stopped using Pandora after I found out about this app because they had to many ads and was going to make me pay after listening to 40 hours. Now I can listen to any of my favorite stations at any time for free, this is the best app ever!
0Comment| 307 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2013
I have the desktop version also the kindle and phone app. Never had a problem and I love the live stations as well as picking my own stations to listen too.
on June 14, 2013
I listen to music everywhere, and all day long. When Pandora reduced free listening to 40 hrs a month I started looking for a replacement, and found one with IHeart radio.

I have this app rocking on all my gadgets now (PC, tablet, ipod).

The 'custom' personalized station function setting is very easy to use and the selection of artist-related songs is great.

I rate songs while listening so IHeart radio learns to play more of the tunes I like. Also important is giving a 'Thumbs Down' to songs I don't want in the mix.

So far I haven't heard any sound lag/buffering or annoying ads (Pandora has gotten bad with this in my experience).

IHeart radio is highly recommended. Great accessibility, easy set-up and use, and unlimited FREE listening.
22 comments| 437 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2012
this is a pretty good app. don't listen to the people who say you need facebook, it's not true. you can sign in with facebook or email, but that's only if you want to save stations or make your custom station. you can still listen to the radio without facebook or email.
0Comment| 721 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse