Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on January 15, 2015
i love this one. the cut is very flattering and the grey matches exactly a skirt i have!
review image review image
on November 30, 2016
LOVE <3 <3 <3 this cardigan!!! For a plus sized woman who wants something she can throw on all year round over tank tops to 3/4 length sleeves to hide her upper arms and create a slimming silhouette, this is it! It is the perfect knit material. It is lightweight enough that if you are self conscious enough, you can tolerate it even in the summer. It's not bulky! It's wash and wear and has a great swing to it. The only criticism I would offer is that the lightweight fabric wears out when loved, worn and washed as frequently as I did and so it will eventually develop holes. The good news is, it was still available so I just ordered a 2nd one and I love it just as much! It comes in other colors and I might even get more. I can't say I love other products I've purchased from this company, but I love this cardigan, it's great!
VINE VOICEon April 6, 2014
I was trying to fine a drape cardigan in dark brown but I could not find one. I saw this in 1X and I decided I'd give it a try. I was a 1X...50 pounds ago before a year of Weight Watchers and personal trainers and physical therapy and after a medication made me gain 85 pounds in less than 2 months.

It was kind of funny being drawn back to this size as I am now a medium and I usually buy my drape cardigans in medium or large. But the fit was still perfect. In fact, I'm getting another one. I think because of the style, it works. Unlike my medium cardigans, I can throw this over long sleeved shirts unlike the others which I usually throw over tank dresses. It's perfect for Los Angeles weather that never really gets too cold and can get VERY hot.
on July 12, 2013
I ordered this cardigan yesterday at 4pm and received it TODAY at 12:15pm. WOW!!! Not even 24 hours! The cardigan is the exact material described. Definitely order a size (if not 2 sizes) up. I ordered a 2x and I normally wear 1x/18-20 sizes. I still feel like I could have ordered a 3x. It fits, a little snug in the arms. The one thing I do not like us how short the back is. If it was maybe 2-3in longer in the back, it would literally be the perfect cardigan. Love love love the draping! I'll keep it, but hand wash/lay flat to dry just to be safe. I might order another!
on May 8, 2013
Since gaining weight, I've been wearing a lot of this style of drape-front cardi. They cover a multitude of sins! This one is particularly soft and silky and has a nice drape. I also like the set-in "waistband" at the back which pulls it in a bit and gives it shape. My only complaint is that it seems a little too short in the back--I would prefer more coverage in the rear.
on March 2, 2015
I haven't had the chance to wear this out yet, but I will in a few days! It is incredibly soft and I like that the sleeves aren't long as I always push them up then end up with bell sleeves when they're down. Lol. It is made well (as are all the eVogues items I've bought). Hangs beautifully considering my...ample...breasts. Lightweight. I highly recommend it
on September 5, 2013
This is so cute and goes with so many things in my wardrobe. It's lightweight and is perfect for warmer or cooler weather. I did what others suggested and ordered a size up (I got a 2X and I'm usually an XL) and it fits perfectly. Love it!!
on May 3, 2012
I love it! It's made of very thin and stretchy materiel & is perfect for wearing in hot Texas weather.
on May 19, 2014
I didn't read the other reviews before I purchased, so I kinda freaked out that it would be too small. I'm 5'6" and 240lbs with 42HH chest and the 2x is very nice! It still has enough material to wrap it around my front to snuggle up, and the length in the back hits around the mid butt area. The only potential issue is that the arms fit a bit snug. The material is stretchy enough that it isn't uncomfortable, just form fitting. I recommend this for cool spring days and cool summer nights :)
on October 15, 2014
Love this cardigan. The previous reviews noted that it ran a big small, so I ordered a 2X, and it fit perfectly, so I recommend you order up a size (I normally wear a 1X). It's beautiful, lightweight jersey-type material. I got this several months ago and have already worn it several times. I machine wash and tumble dry on low - it has held its color well, no pilling or other noticable signs of "age". Recommend!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.