Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Meet the H.B.I.C.
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on May 9, 2014
I purchased the entire season for my husband and myself because we have never seen the show on television. We watched Season 1 and if the others are anything like Season 1, we are in for smiles, belly laughter, and thigh hitting enjoyment!!!!!!!!!! We love the works of Tyler Perry, have all of his plays/movies and now we are staring with his TV shows.
on August 30, 2015
Meet the Browns is one of my favorite shows. Similar to Friends or Arrested Development, I love having it in the background when I'm getting ready for work. The cast works well together. Some of the after school special feel-goodery is a little over the top, but otherwise, a great hilarious show.
on November 26, 2011
This show is very funny, just like most of Tyler Perry's characters, Mr. Brown reminds me of someone in my family.
on December 16, 2013
You must see my review on " Tyler Perry's House of Payne complete series 1-8 ". (copy and paste title in Amazon's search box).
I spilled my heart out writing that review of Tyler Perry shows, movies and plays. There are people who don't understand how this television show, Meet The Browns and all Tyler Perry productions, mimics a very funny, people of Color television show, from the 50's. Back then, organizations fought to get it off the air because of stereo typing, yet today we seem to have revive that genre and loving it.
on June 28, 2014
I love Tyler Perry movies and shows. Mr. Brown is great! He's the main charachter and he is just so funny! The show is not only funny but also deals with daily life issues that come up with families.
on October 29, 2014
I LOVE brown.!! I almost have all the seasons.!
:-D if u need a really good laugh or u need to be cheered up definitely watching brown hilarious self will get ya going! #IRecommend2Everybody
on November 8, 2014
Meet the browns is amazing, very, very funny, Tons of laughter, I could watch it over and over again. Great family show and still funnier today. It is far better than the so called comedy sitcoms currently running.
on February 22, 2013
Mr Brown is so funny.
He have issues. But overall he makes the show. Nonstop laughter.
If you are having a bad day put on this DVD and you will sure get a gut busting laugh for sure.
on August 8, 2015
It's a very silly show and the Mr. Brown character is a little much at times but it is good, clean fun that you can watch with your family.
on May 15, 2014
I love Tyler and this sitcom is one of his best especially Mr. Brown. This is hilarious and also with a great storylines