Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on April 10, 2017
When I ordered this phone, I did not realize it's so old that no software works. You can make/receive calls & texts, but that's about it. The voicemail doesn't even work! The only reason I'm not rating one star is because I'll accept some responsibility that maybe I should have just known this. Do not buy this phone unless what you really want is a glorified pager.
on July 2, 2016
It's just an old operating system. Can only do very little applications like Facebook, and Twitter. Nothing more or it will freeze the phone. Mainly a phone for texting and calling.
on May 11, 2017
Arrived
Took att phone didn't work
SIM card slot broken
on April 18, 2016
The phone was bought for my teenage son. The back would not stay on. The battery life was horrible. The phone kept updating the android system over and over and over.
on December 10, 2015
I just got the device. It came in great conditions even better that I spect I'm very happy I love this phone. Great customers service guys
on March 23, 2016
The phone doesn't function well when trying to good to the market place. And internet will
on October 14, 2015
Just as described. Super fast shipping. Thank you!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.