Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on November 4, 2015
I got this as a christmas present. The item itself is very pretty for a little girl and after wearing it continuously for a week, my niece broke out and a green stamp appeared on her chest. I was very disappointed because I made sure that it was 925 silver and that the source was directly from amazon, which it was. I was unable to return the item because it was passed the return period when the signs appeared. I would like to say that this is the first time this has happened since Ive been buying from amazon.
on December 7, 2015
Been wearing for about three weeks now. Taking off for showers of course. I love it and it has held up well so far. If anything changes I will update my review. I feel is good quality at a decent price. The owl is small and the heart
does rotate sometimes as it is not fixed to the
chain, but these are things I like about it and
don't mind but may be something to keep in
mind if thinking of purchasing. Given the length would be good for an older child or teen also. Very feminine but subtle. I was looking for something I could wear all the time and would go well with scrubs without looking overdone and I found it. :)
on March 15, 2015
Love, love, love this necklace. The owl much better looking/cuter in person than picture & the owl on heart smaller than expected which is fine with me for I wanted a petite owl I was afraid it would be to big and gaudy was delighted to see it that the owl necklace is not only cute/charming but dainty as well it is perfect for any owl lover perfect for everyday wear I prefer a 24" chain over a 18" which I order a 24" stainless steel through amazon which I just love and is perfect for this owl necklace it's a 1mm it is not to thick or thin it also works good on a couple of other pendants of mine that take a thinner chain. I would definitely buy this owl necklace again it looks well made
on October 23, 2013
I love it, have worn daily since I received it. By far my favorite necklace right now. Would love to find matching earrings as well.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. She seemed to really like it a lot. She has worn it almost daily since she received it. It is a bit smaller than I had anticipated but Amazon is very clear on it's size. I was not surprised by the size but I guess I just expected it to be a little larger. This was my issue and not any deception by Amazon. I am happy with the purchase and even if I had seen it before the purchase I would have still bought it. It made her happy and so I was happy as well. I think Amazon did a fantastic job in it's description and I would not be hesitate to buy something similar again.
on May 10, 2014
I got this for my niece as a companion to the "Owl always love you" vinyl wall art. She just had her first baby and themed her room in owls. I gave her the wall art at her shower then gave her the necklace right after her daughter was born. "Owl always love you" got the first big "awwwww" at the shower and the necklace made her well up. The necklace is so simply stated and so sweet as the little owl is cradled in the heart. I was so pleased with the pair. Amazon to the rescue again!
on September 8, 2013
It is exactly what I expected but I don't give it 5 stars only for the reason it hangs oddly. When wearing it, it wants to turn backwards which is where it stays most of the time. It was for a small girl so she could not any less about how it hangs. She loves it and it was worth it!!! Again, very cute.
on May 14, 2016
I love the small pendant it's cute and simple. But when I took it out of the box through chain was already broken. Very cheap feeling and thin. Too small made for kids maybe. But very sad that I can't wear the cute pendant. I will have to buy a new chain for it.
on February 14, 2014
The wife loved it! Tastefully incorporates our no-longer-inside-joke of a non-existent owl-collection into a romantic piece of jewelry. What's not to love!
on March 27, 2016
I love everything about this necklace! I found this a couple days after my grandma passed away. She loved owls and there was something about this necklace that was so perfect! It's small and quaint which I love! Just so perfect!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.