Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on July 24, 2012
As someone with a stocky build (5'10", 190 lbs.) who nonetheless desires to be fashionable without being too-hipsterish (and without spending more than $100), these are the ideal pair of pants for me. The slim leg starting at just above the knee, yet moderate roominess in the waist and crotch fit my body type perfectly.

I wear them to work every week, although they are versatile enough for somewhat formal after work/evening functions. I have even worn them with a t-shirt for more casual situations.

For comparison to other brands: I find the fit on these to be far superior to virtually any of the Banana Republic or J. Crew styles. Most of the Ben Sherman trousers are too slim for me, while the Original Penguin pants I have tried just have an overall awkward fit. For a somewhat different moderately slim, straight leg cut, I also highly recommend Toddland's "Greatest Pants". (Yes, I have been on a long quest for the perfect pair of trousers!)

The downside to the Machine Gun pant is that I wear a 30 inseam and thus invariably require a visit to the tailor when receiveing these (32" inseam) pants.
on April 5, 2017
Great pant fit as expected. A bit heavier and better quality fabric than I expected. I definitely recommend
on March 21, 2017
True to size
on October 21, 2014
this is one of my favorite brands. everything fits perfect....even on an older body ;) So many brands these days are too tailored a fit. these give ample room for movement and look amazing. The colors they have always are a delight and get me many comments and questions of where I bought them. If you like the button fly style this is the brand for you. slowly they are replacing all the other pants I own....not on purpose, its just working out that way.
on May 21, 2013
As others have written, sizing is a bit wacky, but if you take that into account, you'll be fine. Following the guidance of other reviewers, I ordered a 30 waist even though I ordinarily wear a 32. The 30 fits perfectly. The quality seems reasonable, the fit good, and, most importantly, the color is very bright and vivid. Good stuff so far. Can't comment on durability yet.
on July 20, 2016
I wish they would make a size 31 because 32 is a little big and 30 is a little small. I got both sizes and keep the 32 . Overall looks really nice and the quality didn't disappointed either.
on October 10, 2014
I ordered it in tapenade size 30

But the quality is normal for the price and it doesn't look as shiny as in the picture at least for the tapenade color can't talk about the other colors.

That's why I don't like it so I need to sell it sigh )=.
on August 21, 2015
Nice fit, but who designed these? The pants look great, except one glaring problem: the material on the butt is sheer and you could see my underwear beneath it. Talk about sexy!
on October 3, 2013
I just got a smaller size after reading reviews saying that "these run big and therefore get a size down" - nonsense. Get your regular size.

Great quality, great colors, and you will love these.
on March 17, 2016
Great, love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question