Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on October 5, 2013
It's exactly what was needed. Bigger screen and numbers and loud enough ringtones. Good for a person who does not see all that good. Easy enough to program when I got the hang of it. Good buy
on February 11, 2014
Its a solid little phone. Battery life is excellent, button feel is good, screen is easy to read.

I am a little disappointed in two ways, in comparison to the Sanyo Taho I had before this phone. Firstly, this phone (or at least the one I received) is not fully waterproof. After using it in the rain, I had some condensation form behind the screen, which took about a week to disappear. Secondly, this phone doesn't feel quite as durable, specifically the flipping hinge. It doesn't feel as solid as Id like. It would also be nice if it had a camera.
on February 17, 2014
I had to purchase this phone when my LG F3 died after six months and LG refused to replace it. I mostly use a samsung tablet so did not need to spend $600 on a sprint compatible smart phone. So I got this phone call clarity is great, it was super easy to active on my sprint account and works great. battery life seems excellent but lets face it all I can really do is talk on it. Texting and web stuff is impossible with my large fingers and the small keys.

If you need a second phone just to call on and want something that will stand up to abuse this would be a good canidate. The few features it has work simply and as I stated up Battery life and call clarity are good.
on March 29, 2014
We wanted a simple phone without all the smartphone decorations, and what we got was what we asked for. Thanks
on March 5, 2016
I was very pleased with this phone. Purchased it for my father. It was in excellent condition and even came with a clip on case that I didn't even know I was getting.
on April 27, 2015
My husband loves this phone. It has been through everything with him. Including being dumped from the back of a wood truck and landing at the bottom of the pile under all the firewood. Calling it, it still rang and he was able to dig it out apparently unscathed.
on May 4, 2015
Basic phone no camera but you can call and text. Battery lasts for a solid week. No data plan makes for a cheap monthly bill. I say let them laugh. Warren Buffet has a flip phone too.
on March 6, 2014
It's simple to use and perfect for rugged work. Great features. Only drawback is no camera and does not receive pictures.
on February 27, 2014
Nice sturdy phone, It takes some time to get used to the operating system but the person i gave it to loves it.
on March 30, 2017
Was a bit more "used" than anticipated