Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carrera 33/S Aviator Sunglasses
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on October 5, 2015
Looks great
review image
on July 13, 2013
I was first taken a little back when I handled the product and looked at it closer.

My first thought that came on to my mind was "Are these fake?"

It couldn't have been, I mean these were coming from Amazon's warehouses themselves. The reason being was I only knew of Carrera sunglasses that are made in Slovenia or Italy but never China. I soon found out that they are also produced in China but of course the build quality is not as good as the other two former countries.

For the price one can't complain. They are still authentic Carrera glasses just made in China and look a little off than usual.

Still build quality is good, lens is dark enough to really block out the sun, and it looks good.

For people with short noses or very shallow bridge of the nose may find these glasses a little too big.
on November 9, 2012
its an A+ packaging everything is in perfect condition as i expected when it came in. no scratch or anything bs. will absolutely recommended this product. fits perfect, light weight frame just like the description said.
on May 18, 2015
I first discovered Carrera through the movie "Rush". Chris Hemsworth's character wears them exclusively throughout the movie, and I really liked the look. This is my first purchase, and I must say I am extremely satisfied. The quality and look is over-and-above anything else in its price range. Carrera makes Oakley and Ray-Ban look like cheap gas station sunglasses. The attention to detail is outstanding. I have a large head (7 5/8 in fitted hats), and these fit perfectly. These sunglasses scream "celebrity". I would be remiss, however, if I didn't mention these glasses tend to slide down my nose a bit when it's oily/sweaty due to heat. Not due to the size (or lack thereof) of the nose piece, but simply because there is no gripping surface... it's just smooth plastic. Depending on your nose shape, this may or may not be an issue for you.
on November 13, 2015
They seem to be used, there was dirt and sweat marks there was also some scratches and there made in China!!, the box was all scratched and there was finger prints all over, for such a high end product I would expect a little more, like a cleaning rag, even the $5 sun glasses come with one!!!! Kinda disappointed and irritated (I almost never give bad reviews but I payed for something new and high end and I got this...) (the photo shows one of the meany scratches and the "Made in China" sing
review image
on October 20, 2015
Horrible packaging. The sunglass case is cheaply made and the inside peelings apart from first time i opened it. The case only opens with excessive force. The sunglasses do look and feel great. The reason for only 2 stars is for the very poor packaging, the cheap broken case, no cleaning wipe. Makes me question the authenticity of the new sunglasses.
on April 21, 2016
Love these sunglasses! They are sporty looking and I really like that they don't have the nose pads that get stuck in my hair when I put them on top of my head. I've had more compliments on these sunglasses than any others I've purchased.
on October 14, 2015
If anyone is giving these a bad review they don;t deserve to wear Carreras... This is my 4th or 5th pair of Carreras since about 2010 and the are simply great. I get lots of compliments and the black looks really dressy.
on April 30, 2016
The glasses are a bit dirty fresh out of the box, they appear to be used. It's because of the packaging, I ordered the black frame/grey gradient style. They're very masculine, I was afraid they'd be feminine. The lenses are dark almost black like I was hoping. I'm very happy, I would leave 5 stars but they arrived with minor scratches and dirty.
on April 30, 2016
So these arrived quickly (although I believe this company ships out of NYC and I'm right over in NJ) and they are very nice, stylish sunglasses; however, there's no doubt in my mind that these are fake.

This will be the last time I order any name brand product through Amazon, because it has FINALLY become clear to me (50+ name brand products later) that these companies make you think you're getting a really great deal on something that would normally be very expensive, when in reality it costs them less than $5 to make and they're banking off of it. It's actually pretty smart considering millions of people, myself included, believe these products are the real thing and are purchased consistently...but I won't be any more.

I wasn't planning on saying all of that but it just came out haha. Nice sunglasses though....but I'd rather have the real ones.